Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Lets celebrate 

Wonder if thts Hipsters tht become a Fan of Guns N' Roses or just old Fans tht follow Him back after unfollow Him for whtever reason, maybe beacuse 2011 - 2014 era.....

Probably Slash fans who are warming up to Axl again after the two reconciled. Or possibly new fans - hipsters or people who were wondering why GNR is getting mentioned everywhere :D.

12 minutes ago, iftheworld said:

Awesome artwork. I'm just waiting for the Stevie and Izzy fans to start a riot.

thats tasteless artwork

its so cash-grabby and really for no reason....its ugly

Edited by -W.A.R-

27 minutes ago, axlsend said:

How embarrassing and childish. Slash is the father of your children show some respect.

And she gets in the car, with kids, with a buzz and drives? Scary, and, in Norway, would end up in jail. Crazy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -W.A.R- said:

thats tasteless artwork

its so cash-grabby and really for no reason....its ugly

How is it cash grabby? They posted it on social media. It's bad ass.

Edited by wp9215

1 hour ago, axlsend said:

How embarrassing and childish. Slash is the father of your children show some respect.

what do you expect? she was a groupie and i guess axl met her as well in 1992. 

SLASH'S WIFE TALKS ABOUT ROCK-STAR LOVE AFFAIR:

Initially, 1987's Appetite for Destruction had little impact on Perla Hudson, the wife of former Guns N' Roses guitarist and current Velvet Revolver member Slash. "At the time I think I was playing with Barbies, listening to Latin music," Hudson jokes. A few years later, after some growing up, she discovered Guns N' Roses, but it wasn't the riffs of "Paradise City" or Axl Rose's wail that attracted Hudson to her future husband's band; it was a pictorial in this magazine that grabbed her attention. 

"I remember the issue. Axl was on the cover," she says. "There was a photo of Slash, looking down so you couldn't see his face. All you could see was his belly button." It was love at first partial sight. As the story goes, Hudson told her mother that this mass of hair with a fresh cigarette cemented in his mouth was the man for her. 

In 1992, with the Rolling Stone picture of Slash in tow, Hudson and some friends traveled to the Thomas & Mack Arena in Las Vegas for a GN'R show. One of her friends knew the promoter, and Hudson made her way backstage. Hudson and Slash partied that night and became instant friends, and their bond lasted over the years -- through the break-up of GN'R and Slash's first marriage -- and the rest is history. "Now, Appetite is my favorite album," Hudson says. "'Estranged' is my favorite song, though." 

While hanging behind the scenes at a Velvet Revolver concert is now a PG experience, Hudson still enjoys reminiscing about the some good ol' groupie debauchery from the GN'R era. Her favorite tale? GN'R were playing a small venue on the East Coast. There was no bathroom backstage, so Slash and Izzy Stradlin relieved themselves into Corona bottles throughout the night. Some groupies came backstage, eager to party, and without asking, chugged the bottles of piss, much to the shock of Izzy and Slash. Having finished drinking the six-pack of pee, the groupies were convinced they were drunk (which speaks volumes about the amount of alcohol in Slash and Izzy's urine). Hudson reflects for a second on the anecdote and says, "If someone told me back then that me and Slash would be married, with kids, and as happy as we are, I would never have believed them."

38 minutes ago, wp9215 said:

How is it cash grabby? They posted it on social media. It's bad ass.

i think it was on shirts/posters aswell

but to be truthful i honestly don't know the right word im looking for...its just tasteless/sleazy IMO

Edited by -W.A.R-

She reminds me of a typical delusional self important sycophant. Can't be happy that the father of her children bettered her life without acting like she runs the show with the paps 

Surprised Slash lasted so long with that diva 

7 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

She reminds me of a typical delusional self important sycophant. Can't be happy that the father of her children bettered her life without acting like she runs the show with the paps 

Surprised Slash lasted so long with that diva 

thats how a mature father should answer questions :D

• Like 2