Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Not sure how to embed the social media posts, but here's Richard's latest:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1177880212224117&id=118315201513962

He shared a photo Del took and says he's "so grateful" to be a part of this. Nice guy! Another one who appreciates the opportunity he's been given.

"Hope to see you this summer"

CSI:GNR assemble!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Not sure how to embed the social media posts, but here's Richard's latest:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1177880212224117&id=118315201513962

He shared a photo Del took and says he's "so grateful" to be a part of this. Nice guy! Another one who appreciates the opportunity he's been given.

Is that a farewell message:dance:

13 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Don't give them any ideas. :lol:

"He says he hopes meaning Izzy will be back!"

"Doesn't he just mean he hopes people on his fan page make it to the shows?"

"No it definitely means Izzy is back! I know for a fact. See how in the photo Richard is turned at a 117 degree angle to the crowd? Well 117 Degrees is an Izzy album and he said he hopes to be there!"

Omg haha :rofl-lol:

29 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

When is this video?

It was done when Slash was doing promotion for his most recent album, World On Fire. If I remember correctly, there were several videos for different media outlets on youtube probably filmed the same day as he was dressed the same in each one of them.

1 minute ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

Ideally I would have Izzy in the song writing room or the studio but I've honestly never been into his live performances

When I was a kid and saw pictures from shows in 86'-88' I really liked his übercool I-don't-give-a-shit demeanor. His downplayed grooving.

46 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Don't give them any ideas. :lol:

"He says he hopes meaning Izzy will be back!"

"Doesn't he just mean he hopes people on his fan page make it to the shows?"

"No it definitely means Izzy is back! I know for a fact. See how in the photo Richard is turned at a 117 degree angle to the crowd? Well 117 Degrees is an Izzy album and he said he hopes to be there!"

You just did. You are the one giving people ideas :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

Dude,dont be mad at GNR,be mad at me.i  threw together this exact same art last week on my Twitter @andrewimler,see for yourself,all they did was reverse the skull hand,made the cross clearer and repositioned the GNFNR logo.Crazy! And pretty cool! 

image.jpeg

I knew it was originally fan made! Cool but also ridiculous that... Stole it? Lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

I knew it was originally fan made! Cool but also ridiculous that... Stole it? Lol

I know right! Lol.All I did was cut out the cross with the middle finger skull hand on the bottom of the cross I saw from some fan art.Then I cut out the AFD Slash,Axl,Duff Skulls and put Em on the cross,threw the Coachella Bullet in the middle of the cross,added Coachella on top and the red gnfnr logo on the right.So I didn't exactly make it,I just rearranged everybody else's art in a cool looking way for the Coachella show 

Edited by RecipeForDisaster84

2 minutes ago, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

I know right! Lol.All I did was cut out the cross with the middle finger skull hand on the bottom of the cross I saw from some fan art.Then I cut out the AFD Slash,Axl,Duff Skulls and put Em on the cross,threw the Coachella Bullet in the middle of the cross,added Coachella on top and the red gnfnr logo on the bottom.So I didn't exactly make,I just rearranged everybody else's art in a cool looking way

But you made the original version that popped up on social media last week right? Where did the hand come from?

1 minute ago, Ak1nney said:

Who would see that Fortus update as a farewell? It clearly says see you this summer. If anything, that confirms he is playing the summer tour for sure.

Not a lot of common sense around here sometimes.

I thought it was pretty obvious we were taking the piss.

13 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

But you made the original version that popped up on social media last week right? Where did the hand come from?

Yeah this is the one I posted last week on Twitter,.I believe the skull hand originally came from fan art on GNR FB a while back when then they asked fans to post fan art.My brother is the one who sent it to me and that's what he said.I have no idea where the original source is from

image.jpeg

Edited by RecipeForDisaster84
  • Like 1

Yeah this is the one I posted last week on Twitter,.I believe the skull hand originally came from fan art on GNR FB a while back when then they asked fans to post fan art.My brother is the one who sent it to me and that's what he said.I have no idea where the original source is from

image.jpeg

were they selling the posters for $50? you deserve some tickets or something

• Like 1

Yeah this is the one I posted last week on Twitter,.I believe the skull hand originally came from fan art on GNR FB a while back when then they told fans to post fan art.My brother is the one who sent it to me and that's what he said.I have no idea where the original source is from

image.jpeg

Holy sh***! They could at least try to find out who did this or add a copyright-thank-you-thing on that... or at least a comment. But just copy it and use it like that? Not cool!

• Like 1