Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

Redheads usually the hair goes either darker like an Auburn before turning white much later then other hair colors or the opposite lightens to blonde before going white. Either way they tend to hold color longer in general. 

I'm a redhead and have many Redheads in my family though my hair is still very much red as I'm much younger. 

I noticed the hair though because when I watched the videos of the Vegas and Coachella shows it looked more red so that stood out to me.

I really dunno but you must agree that not every redhead and shades of red are the same. I've never have the pleasure of meeting Axl in real life but from seeing so many picture of him, he doesn't come off to me like the typical redhead. He was always more like a mix of light brown and blonde, but I could definitely see him very redhead in pictures when he was 8-9 years old and way up until his 20's.

Another thing to consider are the lights. Videos from Coachella are like burning him in the face, sometimes you can't see his entire face because the light is so bright and his face is so pale, his eyebrows and eyelashes almost albino so I don't know what happened there. Actually in those videos he looks full blonde.

Just now, GNRfan2008 said:

So Live Nation has already reached 1 million in tickets. That would only be for the 20 summer shows before today's new shows were added. 50,000 tickets sold per show already. That's a great start. They just might sell out the whole fuckin' thing.

They will.  Did u have doubts??  And around the globe will be one sold out after another.

This is GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I really dunno but you must agree that not every redhead and shades of red are the same. I've never have the pleasure of meeting Axl in real life but from seeing so many picture of him, he doesn't come off to me like the typical redhead. He was always more like a mix of light brown and blonde, but I could definitely see him very redhead in pictures when he was 8-9 years old and way up until his 20's.

Another thing to consider are the lights. Videos from Coachella are like burning him in the face, sometimes you can't see his entire face because the light is so bright and his face is so pale, his eyebrows and eyelashes almost albino so I don't know what happened there. Actually in those videos he looks full blonde.

Yea my dad's hair was red and then went more of a brown with hints of red as he got older.

It does depend on shades rather it goes blonde or Auburn with age then ultimately white usually.

I agree about his coloring he had red blonde and brown almost like a strawberry blond but with hints of brown as well.

But yes it looks like a very faded strawberry blond now, more blond.

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

For maybe the first time ever I actually didn't want to punch the TMZ guy. He actually seemed like fun and asked some pretty straightforward questions. Even Axl seemed to be in a good mood and cracking jokes.

I know right

I even like how he said the crowd was more fun the second night, more energetic 

5 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Ive said this .. If they complete the world tour. This would be THE MOST LUCRATIVE TOUR in history.

This is GUNS N' ROSES

Not even close, even in their heydey they couldnt touch U2 and never will. And thats perfectly okay.

40 minutes ago, pugachev said:

Not even close, even in their heydey they couldnt touch U2 and never will. And thats perfectly okay.

To reach a certain milestone you have to actually do a certain amount of shows, assuming GNR keep this thing rolling and do enough shows they would definitely destroy practically any touring record. Which is made more amazing when you consider the odd circumstances of this band over the last 23 years.

6 hours ago, BOSSY78 said:

Yea my dad's hair was red and then went more of a brown with hints of red as he got older.

It does depend on shades rather it goes blonde or Auburn with age then ultimately white usually.

I agree about his coloring he had red blonde and brown almost like a strawberry blond but with hints of brown as well.

But yes it looks like a very faded strawberry blond now, more blond.

Yeah as someone with Red hair, folk i meet will say my hair is red, then some will strawberry blonde then other will just say blonde.... sometimes my hair looks blonder if I'm out in the sun. 

• Like 1

Just now, pugachev said:

Yes, they will. I will get back to u once this world tour with a over 3 million dollars per show finishes.  (Plus.. Keep in mind the insanely amounts of official merchandise, advertise, etc)

This is GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES.  remember that

4 hours ago, pugachev said:

I'm not sure on the figures or gate receipts, but I'm sure the Use Your Illusion tour more than held its own against the U2's Zoo TV tour