Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

27 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

You can see that Rolling Stones made more money in 2 shows at Foro Sol than Coldplay made in 3 (all 5 are sell outs)

I really want to see Guns N' Roses compared to that next week 

Yeah I am curious to see as well. Based on newspaper reports it seems they had similar attendance to Coldplay (65,000 per show) except only 2 shows instead of 3. And I would think the GN'R ticket prices were closer to Rolling Stones than Coldplay average price.

20 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Oh sweet Lord. Another U2 Vs GNR debate? 

Someone create a thread on the subject in My World if it's that important to you. 

Otherwise, please knock it off with derailing this thread. 

Thanks. 

How come the one blowing U2 got the left and one sinking em got deleted?  You're suspect Rusty, y'hear me?  Suspect! :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

How come the one blowing U2 got the left and one sinking em got deleted?  You're suspect Rusty, y'hear me?  Suspect! :lol:

If I had a nickel for every time someone accused me of having an agenda for leaving some comments and removing others................. I'd have a shit load of nickels. :lol:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

If I had a nickel for every time someone accused me of having an agenda for leaving some comments and removing others................. I'd have a shit load of nickels. :lol:

I was just talking out my arse to make you laugh to be honest, i can't imagine what agenda might result in someone deleting U2 comments from a GnR forum :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Muddy said:

duff mckagan posted this on facebook

looks like maybe there doing some recording???

Think he is doing a side project Mike McCready from Pearl jam. Axl i have a feeling is in  Europe  to rehearse with AC/DC as he was seen at the Airport as those gigs start next weekend. 

2 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

Think he is doing a side project Mike McCready from Pearl jam. Axl i have a feeling is in  Europe  to rehearse with AC/DC as he was seen at the Airport as those gigs start next weekend. 

Correct on Duff, but Pearl Jam had a show in Lexington last night.

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

I will run from my city to Lisbon for that..no jk I'm just going for the concert haha Anyway, Vanessa and Fernando had dinner in Lisbon yesterday, so I suppose Axl is in the city too. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BErcI0cKPxtPZ9cQUi_L5vu6M9Ehm8_X_zZhYY0/?taken-by=santista17

Oh yeah I saw that, but still no Axl arriving to the airport or hotel, hehe

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh yeah I saw that, but still no Axl arriving to the airport or hotel, hehe

I'm guessing he arrived a matter of hours after leaving LAX :lol: Or have we got a missing plane scenario? Is Axl on some tropical island pushing a button? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

I'm guessing he arrived a matter of hours after leaving LAX :lol: Or have we got a missing plane scenario? Is Axl on some tropical island pushing a button? 

of course he did,,, but we're getting spoiled with all those pap videos and pictures lately. Now I've become an addict to TMZ shit :P

19 minutes ago, Ifdworld said:

Axl is in Lisbon. He is staying in a 5 star hotel in Marquês de Pombal

Things to do in Lisbon: 1. Stalk Axl :smiley-confused2:

2. Steal his scooter

3. Make fun of him as he tries to catch you on one foot

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

of course he did,,, but we're getting spoiled with all those pap videos and pictures lately. Now I've become an addict to TMZ shit :P

Haha you poor thing. Step away from the "journalism"...