Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Ender04 said:

They should put him and his scooter in Alfama. It'll be a great workout for him, eighter up or down hill  ;)

That's exactly why he's already here 12 days before the show :wow: 

1 hour ago, DIST said:

Are there TMZ paparazzos in Lisbon?

No, just CIA agents.
Now seriously, there's no papparazzis here, like at the airport or hotels... nobody really cares.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Get a grip? Don't think you know what that phrase means lol. And if you can't answer the question you must not know much yourself either. It's fine though, on to Google it is.

Ooookay, so. Team Brazil are Axl's management team, they are made up of a Brazilian family (Beta and her children) that basically adopted Axl as their on when he went into hiding in the 90s. I guess they helped him through that tough time. Originally Beta was Axl's ex-wife's son's nanny. She's practically Axl's mother figure (since he had a troubled relationship with his own). Fernando is her son. See Rock In Rio 2001 (before Paradise City I think) for more details, it's quite a touching scene.

Edited by MrSoftie
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Ooookay, so. Team Brazil are Axl's management team, they are made up of a Brazilian family (Beta and her children) that basically adopted Axl as their on when he went into hiding in the 90s. I guess they helped him through that tough time. Originally Beta was Axl's ex-wife's son's nanny. She's practically Axl's mother figure (since he had a troubled relationship with his own). Fernando is her son. See Rock In Rio 2001 (before Paradise City I think) for more details, it's quite a touching scene.

Thanks! Yea I just read an interview she had talking about Axl/GNR. Gonna watch the video now.

8 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

Has Duff used "LAMF" outside of Guns before? 

That's why this tweet caught my attention last night! The last time he used it (LAMF) was just before the reunion was announced, with just a pic of his bass... I know Axl overseas, but Duff could be adding to tracks or whatever. But to me, LAMF means GnR... 

#sleuth

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

Known something there about the American Tour? Here there are rumors for October or November. Colombia, Chile, Brasil (Six cities), Argentina (Three shows).
Here in Argentina we have in October to Black Sabbath, Aerosmith and possibly GnR! Beautiful

Highly unlikely those 3 big acts will want to perform same month 

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:58 AM, DIST said:

Are there TMZ paparazzos in Lisbon?

I'm sure they are everywhere!

When I watch TMZ I'm shocked as to how many people are working there. What do they all do?

Axl looked cute riding on his scooter in the LAX airport. Hope he had a good flight to Europe.

Hope we get to see some concert footage from the AC/DC concerts. I am very curious as to how Axl will look and sound singing for them.

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I'm sure they are everywhere!

When I watch TMZ I'm shocked as to how many people are working there. What do they all do?

TMZ is not only a tv show, they have a website updated 24/7, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube... Plus all the work in the street. You need a lot of people to keep that thing going, specially with how fast the Internet is regarding news.