Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Im on a vacation right now so im not checking or posting stuff here. Just came here to see something about Steven and man he looks really great

That is really a million dollar smile. Seriously he should be in the band full time. If Slash and Duff can play CD songs then why not Steven. 

• Like 1

A lot of rock stars can be pretty jaded and crumpy (especially when taking pics with fans), but Adler seems to be always smiling. That's pretty cool.

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 2

Slash just tweeted a picture of Tom Morello on stage. No other words, no happy birthday (it's not his birthday), nothing...

I checked out RATM website- they just released a new line of merch yesterday. Google pulled up an article saying RATM is reuniting to release an anti-Trump album, their first release in 15 years...

Whaddya think GnR:CSI- is RATM our summer tour opener???

15 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Slash just tweeted a picture of Tom Morello on stage. No other words, no happy birthday (it's not his birthday), nothing...

I checked out RATM website- they just released a new line of merch yesterday. Google pulled up an article saying RATM is reuniting to release an anti-Trump album, their first release in 15 years...

Whaddya think GnR:CSI- is RATM our summer tour opener???

I can only imagine just how cool that would be. But slash is a known RATM fan, so I reckon you could be reading a little too much into that one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

I can only imagine just how cool that would be. But slash is a known RATM fan, so I reckon you could be reading a little too much into that one.

I definitely could be... But then again, the merch store timing really has me thinking! It would be sick if it came to be!

• Like 1