Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

20 minutes ago there was a new show added on their FB account. It's on 19th August in Los Angeles since the first show has already been sold out. It's added at ticket master's website as well. 

Edited by oaka

22 minutes ago, oaka said:

20 minutes ago there was a new show added on their FB account. It's on 19th August in Los Angeles since the first show has already been sold out. It's added at ticket master's website as well. 

Are there other tour dates of Adler which would be problematic with gnr dates? If not, he must be in, cause GnR has a concert in L.A. as well...on August 18th.

Edited by maxpax

8 minutes ago, maxpax said:

Are there other tour dates of Adler which would be problematic with gnr dates? If not, he must be in, cause GnR has a concert in L.A. as well...on August 18th.

I checked Adler's band FB account. I didn't see any upcoming shows. 

11 minutes ago, maxpax said:

He meant Guns added a second LA date (the 19th), not Adler. Adler's schedule is pretty free. ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, James Bond said:

He meant Guns added a second LA date (the 19th), not Adler. Adler's schedule is pretty free. ;)

I don't see it either :shrugs:

Edited by MrSoftie

2 LA shows? Yeah I'm gonna say it's pretty certain I'm flying out for those, then heading to Brooklyn at the weekend for NXT and Summerslam. Just unsure whether to stay in Brooklyn on Monday for Raw or fly out to San Diego n catch the last night of the tour.

7 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Anyone else find it odd slash keeps posting pics of Metallica members?? 

Gnr csi would normally point to a Metallica/GNR tour 

He also posted pics Of Dave Grohl, Dimebag, Tom Morello and Dave Mustaine. For me, that's nothing.

Edited by jpduff

50 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Anyone else find it odd slash keeps posting pics of Metallica members?? 

Gnr csi would normally point to a Metallica/GNR tour 

They are too expensive. The Hollywood vampires, Skid Row, ugly kid joe, Alter Bridge, Limp Bizkit...would make sense. Or when we are talkin about about about the not in this lifetime tour...nine inch nails or bon jovi ;)

11 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

cool find. But to be honest I'm not really a big fan of their work, am finding these visuals a bit annoying at times 

3 minutes ago, BatVin said:

cool find. But to be honest I'm not really a big fan of their work, am finding these visuals a bit annoying at times 

I don't care for the visuals and would rather have the band shown on the big screen, but I love that neon logo. Especially that higher quality one. 

56 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Those visuals look on the video teaser horribly dated, in what way is it a reboot? The audio sounded like the UYI II version. NeoGN'R looks amazing though. 

Edited by SoundOfAGun

47 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Those visuals look on the video teaser horribly dated, in what way is it a reboot? The audio sounded like the UYI II version. NeoGN'R looks amazing though. 

Creativeworkslondon did a bit kind of the same thing in 2012 with the fucking face of bumblefoot and dj. i think they did the glad to be here video too, good times.

Edited by Silent Jay

6 hours ago, Slash787 said:

So now what? Steven Adler has become the next Izzy Stradlin on Twitter?

That would require some really random YouTube clips.

Oh wait.  He actually follows another GNR member, so too late lol.