Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, Pedrolg said:

I's more than that, imo. His voice on that Thunderstruck clip goes beyond his usual raspy high notes such as he does in Jungle or Nightrain. It has that depth, that rasp that sounds almost artificial for a human being, and that hasn't been really heard since 2010. It sounds like a chainsaw.

Don't make more out of it than there is. It sounds artificial for a human? C'mon just keep a sense of proportion

It sounds surprisingly close to the original. Nothing more or less.

And that's a very good thing. I didn't expect him sounding that good on those songs I have heard so far.

I don't wanna try n start a bunch of ot shit here, but how can you be so sure Axl's killing it w/ the AC/DC songs? I mean from what I've heard of those clips the sound quality is too shitty to tell. I mean, yeah, sounds good, but where do you hear 2006 rasp? Cos I can't hear shit. 

11 hours ago, jpduff said:

Posted on GNR Facebook

13130854_10154179992038069_7278175711535153189_o.jpg

New album cover?

"Here I sit
Broken hearted
Came to shit
But only farted"

So cute...

Anubis: "... is the Greek name of a god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion..." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis

Edited by jpduff
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, jpduff said:

New album cover?

"Here I sit
Broken hearted
Came to shit
But only farted"

So cute...

Anubis: "... is the Greek name of a god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion..." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis

Or new song :awesomeface: 

there is a rhyme on tht  :lol:

Where is GN'R:CSI when We need it? :lol::awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp

14 hours ago, Pedrolg said:

I's more than that, imo. His voice on that Thunderstruck clip goes beyond his usual raspy high notes such as he does in Jungle or Nightrain. It has that depth, that rasp that sounds almost artificial for a human being, and that hasn't been really heard since 2010. It sounds like a chainsaw.

Is there two clips of that? He is barely audible in the one I heard, so I'm assuming you've heard a second one? Artificial for a human? Wow. 

• Like 1