Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

28 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

1986? It means Steven And Izzy will join them for sure and they will play Appetite era songs at Dodger stadium for sure...maybe they will join them on the rest of the tour too...

It's got to mean that, I was starting to take more interest in the the whole ac/dc thing, not any more. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

A Girl tht got blocked said Meegan was a bitch to Them.....

She just said to Me, Meegan block Her N' She start talking shit to Her N' Her Fans on fb N' She took Slash phone N' blocked Her

Pretty sure it was Their fault in the first place or Meegan N' Slash account got hacked

Isnt Erin account are Esperly?

I did read that they were Perla fans/friends and they also trolled Meegan's daughters too.Meegans account is now private.

7 minutes ago, Bandanaman said:

Source? I can't find anything and I'm tired.

nothing in writing,sorry, i was told by a friend of Meegan and Slash.No details but her girls and Meegan were getting abusive messages via Perlas camp.

1 oak, (the club in that picture) use to be Gazarris, where GnR use to play in the 80s. So thats the context. I was walking over there last thursday & didn't see that quote, but saw the giant poster on the wall. Who took the pic?

11 minutes ago, Lowrlder54 said:

1 oak, (the club in that picture) use to be Gazarris, where GnR use to play in the 80s. So thats the context. I was walking over there last thursday & didn't see that quote, but saw the giant poster on the wall. Who took the pic?

The "I need a ticket..." part looks like a photoshop to me.

1 hour ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

is the axl/dc show tonite?

Saturday, but I wouldn't be surprised if they intentionally had the stage set up way earlier to get a full run through with Axl on the actual rig before the shows.

The 1986 billboard...

http://adammars.net/billboard-projects/1

https://www.instagram.com/adammarsart/

May 1, 2016 - May 31, 2016
LAXART Public Domain Project
Sunset Blvd. in West Hollywood

Eight rotating images displayed on two digital billboards at 1 Oak Nightclub (formerly The Key Club, Billboard Live, and Gazzarri's).

I don't think it has any direct connection with GN'R. Maybe the placement is just a coincidence?

10 minutes ago, Spirit said:

The 1986 billboard...

http://adammars.net/billboard-projects/1

https://www.instagram.com/adammarsart/

May 1, 2016 - May 31, 2016
LAXART Public Domain Project
Sunset Blvd. in West Hollywood

Eight rotating images displayed on two digital billboards at 1 Oak Nightclub (formerly The Key Club, Billboard Live, and Gazzarri's).

I don't think it has any direct connection with GN'R. Maybe the placement is just a coincidence?

Nice find...

Yea doesn't look like its connected to GNR after all.

Sorry I don't no how to reply to a post but the post of the LA concert.  I hope they bring back Izzy and Steven even for that show.  Have one last concert with all the original members where the band started would be awesome.  I wish they weren't so quiet about things.  I would buy tickets for that show.  I don't think there going to bring back Izzy.  He is talking to much publicly.  The video posts he did and just recently talking to someone about the money he was going to make.  Axl does not want people talking about the tour.   Look at what Pittman did on his Facebook and he isn't part of it.  I think Steven is in.. He is being to quiet about the tour. Just my thought.  

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Is Dodger Stadium show the last one of the tour? Cause if it is... with that promotion poster, 99% chance of Izzy and Adler, they wanna go out with a bang. HYPED AS FUCK

No pretty sure San Diego is.