Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

23 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I feel like CSI team need to make jackets with GN'R:CSI on the back  N' NITL or Mygnrforum logo on the front left chest :lol:

Seems as if the CSI jokes are getting a little tired and old. 

Does anyone else look at Slashes social media thingie and think he's a bit of a pranny?  Posting pictures of birds with their tits out all the time, come on man, you're fuckin' pushing 60, it's like you never seen a pair of tits before.  I mean each to his own and everything, i love a pair of tits as much as the next man but have a bit of dignity eh son?  Skulls and tits and zombies ad infinitum, honestly!

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

Does anyone else look at Slashes social media thingie and think he's a bit of a pranny?  Posting pictures of birds with their tits out all the time, come on man, you're fuckin' pushing 60, it's like you never seen a pair of tits before.  I mean each to his own and everything, i love a pair of tits as much as the next man but have a bit of dignity eh son?

Yes I feel the same. It's annoying me that's why I don't check his social network

To be honest I' m starting to lose interest in what Slash's doing 

28 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Does anyone else look at Slashes social media thingie and think he's a bit of a pranny?  Posting pictures of birds with their tits out all the time, come on man, you're fuckin' pushing 60, it's like you never seen a pair of tits before.  I mean each to his own and everything, i love a pair of tits as much as the next man but have a bit of dignity eh son?  Skulls and tits and zombies ad infinitum, honestly!

That's life without Perla. He's awaking the snake.

23 minutes ago, starlight said:

Yes I feel the same. It's annoying me that's why I don't check his social network

To be honest I' m starting to lose interest in what Slash's doing 

I check only his social network activity looking for tits and guitars.

Edited by Russel Nash
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:lol:

What kind of things tht He posted when He is with Perla? Same or normal post?

He used to post the exact same post every time he had finished a show with the Conspirators which basically would go, ''insert city that was a blast, you guys fuckin rock''. I suppose the ginger gnome has him on gag orders so he cannot do that now.

39 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

You can at anytime unfollow him.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He used to post the exact same post every time he had finished a show with the Conspirators which basically would go, ''insert city that was a blast, you guys fuckin rock''. I suppose the ginger gnome has him on gag orders so he cannot do that now.

He thanked the Mexico crowd 

I'm  a little surprised they're doing promo photos. I guess I didn't think they'd be treating this lineup so much like a 'band'.  

Angus has really gone loopy. Maybe he's having a very late midlife crisis.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigpoop said:

I'm  a little surprised they're doing promo photos. I guess I didn't think they'd be treating this lineup so much like a 'band'.  

Angus has really gone loopy. Maybe he's having a very late midlife crisis.

They didnt do promo photo before?

Well I think because They are with Guest Vocalist N' most AC/DC Fans didnt accept this

5 hours ago, starlight said:

Doing this with Slash was that hard?

This exactly! I mean, I really don't fucking get it... Was being filmed with Slash and saying three sentences below his dignity or what? I mean how many of his most faithful fans waited decades to see something like that.  I thought he didn't do that because of the media but apparently not since the media don't bother him anymore with AC/DC...

Edited by Asia

Angus has always treated even temporary members the same as a permanent line-up. He always maintained that Stevie was a full member on the 1988 tour and not just a touring replacement. We still don't even know what Slade's contract is because apparently legalities prevented them from kicking out Phil entirely, but Slade is still considered a full member and appeared in band photos/videos right away. Hell, they even let Bob Richards do a few photos with the band when he filled in on drums for the first two ROB music videos. The minor exception was when Cliff's tech filled in on bass for four shows in 1991. For all intents and purposes, Axl is the current vocalist for the tour so he's being promoted accordingly by AC/DC and that includes photos. Nothing to read into as far as I'm concerned!

• Like 1