Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, Amir said:

Yum.

Haha. I never saw her as particularly attractive or understood the sudden spurt in some people's online libido, when it came to her. But, this goes some way in changing that.

16 hours ago, Billsfan said:

if you honestly believe the way GNR have been doing things is acceptable then maybe you need to get over yourself. Because like it or not, fact is, it is NOT acceptable

Why not? What's the problem? What is it that you want? Pics to jerk off to? 

So what happens after these shows – does the band continue in this format? Do you get another singer? Does Brian come back?
Axl: “Whatever they’re doing with Brian, that’s not my place to talk, that’s their business. Anybody else, I will slowly poison them!”

So what does this mean? End of GN'R? Or will GN'R become a repetitive cash grab tour made in AC/DC's time off?

1 minute ago, Asia said:

So what does this mean? End of GN'R? Or will GN'R become a repetitive cash grab tour made in AC/DC's time off?

Time will tell...not sure anybody really knows any of the answers at this moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Time will tell...not sure anybody really knows any of the answers at this moment.

Too bad and quite sad, actually. Tomorrow will soon be history. That reunion slowly turns into some kind of a poor joke...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vissud said:

Bit of an overreaction I'd say

Yeah. Even if Axl becomes a permanent member, it's still like a part time job on top of a part time job... he can do both if Slash can.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Yeah. Even if Axl becomes a permanent member, it's still like a part time job on top of a part time job... he can do both if Slash can.

I don't think comparing AC/DC to Conspirators is even sane, really. Conspirators will adjust to Guns schedule, AC/DC will not, it's one of the biggest bands in the world.

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

OK, I don't really see it that way, but you certainly can :)

I base my conclusioons on what Axl said, what do you base yours on? On what you've just read in the stars?

You people must be as bored with GN'R as Axl himself if you don't find this disturbing.

Edited by Asia

4 minutes ago, Asia said:

I don't think comparing AC/DC to Conspirators is even sane, really. Conspirators will adjust to Guns schedule, AC/DC will not, it's one of the biggest bands in the world.

I base my conclusioons on what Axl said, what do you base yours on? On what you've just read in the stars?

You people must be as bored with GN'R as Axl himself if you don't find this disturbing.

If they want a lead singer... they'll work out a non-conflicting schedule. Don't AC/DC take years between tours?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Asia said:

AC/DC will not be touring again for at least 3 - 4 years as they toured last year and this is end of the run.... and who knows, they just may call it a day.  Axl did say this all depended on timing and luckily he was free before the Guns N' Roses tour begins. 

14 minutes ago, Asia said:

Same thing you're basing it on....I just see it differently than you.

Axls involvement in AC/DC has no effect on GnR in my opinion, but that's just my opinion...and may change over time as new facts present themselves.

i have seen or heard nothing as a result of his involvement with AC/DC that diminishes what is going on with GnR.

• Like 3