Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Asia said:

So what does this mean? End of GN'R? Or will GN'R become a repetitive cash grab tour made in AC/DC's time off?

Axl is joking around, but for me it sounds like he wants to stay in AC/DC.

2 minutes ago, maxpax said:

Axl is joking around, but for me it sounds like he wants to stay in AC/DC.

And can you blame him?! He feels the same way about DC as most of us do about Guns. Tell me that any one of you would turn down a chance to be in GNR.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I think most of us came to that conclusion quite some time ago.

I thought they would handle this during this period before the US dates, but I was wrong...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

man i like izzy

he should become a full-time internet hooray for tolerance!... or just some passive aggressive dude on an avocado farm (wait, isn't he already?)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, axlslash said:

And can you blame him?! He feels the same way about DC as most of us do about Guns. Tell me that any one of you would turn down a chance to be in GNR.

of course i would

gnr is five guys and i am not one of them

28 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

That's a joke, right? He can't tour with both bands at the same time

Oh look we found izzy

GUNS N ROSES!

41 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Now, he just have to poison Adam Lambert and then he was part of 3 awesome bands. However Axls hat is perfect for taking over lynyrd skynyrd as well ;)

Edited by maxpax
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Posting something like this seems like such an Axl thing to do, I'm surprised it's coming from Izzy.  What a tease.  I do think it's a good sign that Axl mentioned Izzy in one of his ac/dc interviews though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, axlslash said:

This. So Fucking This.

When he said in that NME interview that AC/DC was a reason for him to bond with Izzy and for in turn, him and Izzy to bond with Slash, it just reinforced so well, what AC/DC means to these guys. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'm cool with the Axl/DC thing, but fuckin a Axl, why the fuck can't you sit in front of a camera with Slash n Duff like that and talk straight up about shit? 

Fuck man, it's so hard to be a die hard fan of GnR...

This... It's like GnR has a curse and we can't get interviews, band photos, a reunion with all the former members, new music, some information about dates or other stuff :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

This... It's like GnR has a curse and we can't get interviews, band photos, a reunion with all the former members, new music, some information about dates or other stuff :rofl-lol:

This might sound crazy, but I wonder if the promoters were paranoid and decided to put a gag order on any GN'R-related interviews to prevent the whole thing from imploding.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I just can't even deal with Izzy :lol::facepalm:  The guy's pratically been missing since 1991 and was nowhere to be found for decades and now he suddenly even has his own Twitter account.

And he uses it to be all ~mysterious~ and to post lots of crap full of hidden messages. Instead of you know, saying anything actually relevant or clearing a few things up...

I can't even decide what's worse:

- Izzy's new passive-aggressive, conspiracy-fueling mystery posting or

- Slash's perpetual 13-year old boy state of mind which leads to an endless spam of naked women, skeletons, zombies and reptiles in various combiantions thereof or

- Axl's social media absence (because calling it a 'social media presence' would be lying), only interrupted by sporadic rants about giraffes, obscure world political happenings and food

Social media sure gives us deeper insights into many people's psyches than anyone ever probably wanted to have, but I find it pretty hilarious :lol:

(And once again, it seems like Duff is the only sane one in the bunch ;))

I don't get it, will play with NuGNR, but not reunited lineup? Is he really that short on dosh that it's either extortion or nothing?

• Like 1