Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

14 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Two things come to mind:

1) Is Axl actually SerenityScorp?

2) There's that word "soon" again, even as an Emoji!

I don't know why @SerenityScorp could be Axl, but I have thought more than once that maybe some GNR members are here posting... completely hidden with a random user name and a weird avatar... :ph34r:
GNR-CSI is not that powerful though...:D

1 hour ago, nn18 said:

Looks like Axl recently discovered the power of emojis :D :P  :wub: :headbang: 

Can you imagine Twitter, Instagram, etc. existed back in the late 80s/early 90s? :smiley-confused2: :rofl-lol:

35 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Can you imagine Twitter, Instagram, etc. existed back in the late 80s/early 90s? :smiley-confused2: :rofl-lol:

lars.jpg
Had they existed, nobody would've paid attention to that negligible Metallica vs. Napster case in 2000, as GN'R vs. Instagram would've made headlines a decade earlier.

2 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

I don't know why @SerenityScorp could be Axl, but I have thought more than once that maybe some GNR members are here posting... completely hidden with a random user name and a weird avatar... :ph34r:
GNR-CSI is not that powerful though...:D

Both type like this n' stuff and phrasing is 2 similar n' That's what makes u wonder.

;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scumcat Esq. said:

lars.jpg
Had they existed, nobody would've paid attention to that negligible Metallica vs. Napster case in 2000, as GN'R vs. Instagram would've made headlines a decade earlier.

Don't forget Axl vs. Skrewl, Axl vs. The Internet in 2001, Axl vs. Slash, Axl vs. Vince Neil, Axl vs. Kurt Cobain, Axl vs. Bon Jovi, etc.

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Both type like this n' stuff and phrasing is 2 similar n' That's what makes u wonder.

;)

Nice catch.

I'm sure Axl and or his camp probably are on the forums. I know Fernando is on HTGTH though under that name and don't forget Dexter. 

Not sure about Serenityscorp but do believe members and past members or affiliates are around.

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

;)

This is why you're an official CSI GNR insider sir!!

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, I'm beyond convinced that Eddie Money is either Fernando is someone either in the band or the bands inner circle. So yeah, they're floating around living and posting amongst the mygnr community.

• Like 3