Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

13 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

20 minutes ago, Epson said:

:dance:

This scene reminds me of the one in Estranged music video when they are all walking towards that huge plane that carries cargo and we get a close up of Slash Axl and Duff...Same as here... Fuckin' epic!! :lol::dance:

carved into the memory... the magnificent and immense musical piece as well as cinematic undertaking...

they are even walking the same way - the position/order...

Capture123.PNG

Capture1234.PNG

Edited by scooby845
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, The Archer said:

:P I'm sure he loves you too. I think that the 'salute' you was just him adopting the last portion of the phrase, 'For those about to Rock, we 'salute' you'.

Yeah I realised that but, you know, I prefer to answer 'I love you' because we are more close friends than a 'I salute you' haha Anyway, I'm glad you're sure he loves me, I'm not the only one thinking that anymore :lol:

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yeah I realised that but, you know, I prefer to answer 'I love you' because we are more close friends than a 'I salute you' haha Anyway, I'm glad you're sure he loves me, I'm not the only one thinking that anymore :lol:

You are his fan, not his friend.

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

easy...i was kidding obviously :rofl-lol:

Sorry then! I know there are some crazy fans in the Guns N' Roses world who actually think they are Axl's lovers and shit so sometimes u can't tell who is joking and who isn't. :P

• Like 1

14 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Id prefer the whole damn show than just some clips

In hope they're going to announce a live DVD/BD/CD release on friday. 
Or at least put the whole thing on youtube. :popcorn:

Edited by default_

35 minutes ago, default_ said:

This is Guns N' Roses we're talking about dude. Nothing happens that easy. I will be over the moon if we get one single full song out of the week.

1 hour ago, default_ said:

Fucking hell. I'm fucked if they announce something that needs to be bought. Right now I need to pay over 50€ to my local music store so they will probably kill me if I order more Guns N' Roses related stuff.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, axlslash said:

This is Guns N' Roses we're talking about dude. Nothing happens that easy. I will be over the moon if we get one single full song out of the week.

Oh could they please stop fucking teasing us with things that they plan to release in the unknown future that will never come before their plans change? Just give it to us already, free or for money, whatever, but let us see it before you burry it in the vault forever for whatever stupid reason might occur...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Asia said:

Oh could they please stop fucking teasing us with things that they plan to release in the unknown future that will never come before their plans change? Just give it to us already, free or for money, whatever, but let us see it before you burry it in the vault forever for whatever stupid reason might occur...

No, they can't stop teasing. Again, this is GNR were talking about. This band is blue balls in musical form.

• Like 1