Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

57 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Didn't Duff & Slash relapse during the 2007 VR tour?

I think Duff at least took some pills during that time, but Duff's real addiction back in the days was booze and I think that's what she's referring to.

8 hours ago, DanGnRose said:

Speedy recovery Duff man!!!!

So.... first back injury, then broken foot, then sinus surgery, what's next? Slash, it's your turn.....

Izzy's curse must be true ;)

Edited by nn18
typo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

Are you trying to call me narcissistic? I said it was awesome to see myself in the videos. It's exciting. What's so bad about that?

chill bro... that;s exactly the reaction (it was awesome) I was expecting to hear... what's up with people nowadays rather seeing bad side than good in everything...smh:shrugs:

5 hours ago, scooby845 said:

chill bro... that;s exactly the reaction (it was awesome) I was expecting to hear... what's up with people nowadays rather seeing bad side than good in everything...smh:shrugs:

It's called political indoctrination.  The left has devalued self worth to the point where everyone questions everything, including themselves.  Hell, Obama said at a commencement speech over the weekend that people who are successful in life are there because they're "lucky".  No shit.  Has nothing to do with working hard and making wise decisions, apparently.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Matt13 said:

It's called political indoctrination.  The left has devalued self worth to the point where everyone questions everything, including themselves.  Hell, Obama said at a commencement speech over the weekend that people who are successful in life are there because they're "lucky".  No shit.  Has nothing to do with working hard and making wise decisions, apparently.  

I don't quite follow... are you saying I am right in this worthless time-wasting 'dispute'...?

18 hours ago, killuridols said:

I don't think it's creepy. They are his assistants, they guy doesnt have wife or children so those people take that place. Do you really think Axl could walk alone in the streets, just like that? Travel alone? Take care of mundane stuff like the rest of us? No, he can't. He doesn't know how to do any of those things. He's been an artist most of his life and started having assistants and servants at young age. He doesn't know better than that.

Can't tell if serious or being sarcastic. 

(please tell us you are being sarcastic)

21 hours ago, bigpoop said:

It is strange how those people are with him seemingly 100% of the time. There's a cult-like element to it.  It's creepy.

But discussing their lives, the bandmembers lives, and obsessing over a band to the point of the tiniest minutiae on a forum like this is definitely not creepy. 

• Like 4