Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 5/13/2016 at 4:06 PM, Bandanaman said:

Fuck I hate new official band t-shirts and shit. In the 80's and 90's band t-shirts were amazing. Now all shirts look trash.

the one on the right is pretty cool IMO

i'd agree designs were better back then though....i also love the feel of vintage shirts and wished they still made them like that

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I ordered one of those yesterday. I think it's pretty bad ass. Only $25+ shipping... 

i might get one aswell but no size chart :/ let me know the brand of the shirt when you get it...if you remember

• Like 1

Seems like they are trying desperately and not very successfully to keep the momentum that got lost somewhere on the way. A few interviews would be a far better idea though :shrugs:

Pictures are still better the the old videos without sound, though, I have to admit.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Asia said:

Seems like they are trying desperately and not very successfully to keep the momentum that got lost somewhere on the way. A few interviews would be a far better idea though :shrugs:

This.

Honestly, these videos and pictures are nothing special.

2 hours ago, oaka said:

GNR just posted 5 cool pics from Troubadour on their official site

Dunno if anyone's noticed, or it's even relevant, but on Facebook they tagged the photos under 'TV & Film'.

So maybe a filmed live release, or an announcement is imminent? Although it would seem odd to release something like this of the very first show before the tour has even properly begun.

My bets are on a massive documentary + live DVD/blu ray at some point maybe next year

17 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Dunno if anyone's noticed, or it's even relevant, but on Facebook they tagged the photos under 'TV & Film'.

So maybe a filmed live release, or an announcement is imminent? Although it would seem odd to release something like this of the very first show before the tour has even properly begun.

My bets are on a massive documentary + live DVD/blu ray at some point maybe next year

Nice find!! There is definitely going to be a live DVD release, I hope there will be a reunion documentary just like the one The Stone Roses did. I really loved that one