Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Those simple clothes look amazing on him. Reminds me of the Making Of 'Estranged'.

You can tell how hard he was working to get in shape by that pic, he looked great! His legs are slimmer his upper body is built up and his arms have muscle tone to them. It sucks the foot injury has slowed him down, hopefully he's able to get back into whatever he was doing. It looks like 2006 Axl without braids

Oh and he needs to get longer hair, it looks longer in that pic bc of the wrinkle in his shirt and so he looks amazing 

3 minutes ago, rendestroi95 said:

also dirty deeds done dirt cheap, interviews, official pictures... i dont even know why you're trying to defend GNR on that one, we all know our media game is weak AF :lol:

I just think you make a weak argument by comparing to AC/DC.

You seem to have forgotten that GN'R have done the exact same stuff as you mention here.

Fan interview video, recap videos (five last week), a bunch of official pictures has been released in social media through the last month... Even an own video with Axl's doctor explaining why he can't perform standing up.

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

You can tell how hard he was working to get in shape by that pic, he looked great! His legs are slimmer his upper body is built up and his arms have muscle tone to them. It sucks the foot injury has slowed him down, hopefully he's able to get back into whatever he was doing. It looks like 2006 Axl without braids

Oh and he needs to get longer hair, it looks longer in that pic bc of the wrinkle in his shirt and so he looks amazing 

Yup, those jeans and the shirt are PERFECT. He doesn't need anything else, no jackets, hats, bandanas, scarfs, booooooh to all that!

I saw him walking today and he still struggles a bit. It worries me he's gonna gain more weight now just when he was losing it.

Not sure about longer hair... I still think he needs a haircut that keeps the lenght but also frames his face and doesn't go wild with humidity. I've seen it sporting too much frizz.

Edited by killuridols

I think he's lost weight since the troubadour show to be honest, he looks like he's been keeping at the weights. Maybe using a rowing machine or something. Either way he's looking better than he has since 2006... not bad for a 54 year old.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Spirit said:

You seem to have forgotten that GN'R have done the exact same stuff as you mention here.

Fan interview video, recap videos (five last week), a bunch of official pictures has been released in social media through the last month... Even an own video with Axl's doctor explaining why he can't perform standing up.

GNR haven't done interviews.. Other than that you're right 

20 minutes ago, Spirit said:

with official pictures i meant band pictures, like the one of axl with acdc that we have since thay one, and yeah, 30 seconds recap videos with overdubbed audio... you're right, i can't compare GNR media team with ac/dc media team, the australians are 10 steps above

17 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

I think he's lost weight since the troubadour show to be honest, he looks like he's been keeping at the weights. Maybe using a rowing machine or something. Either way he's looking better than he has since 2006... not bad for a 54 year old.

He needs to work on his legs more to get more defined toned muscles. Hope they'll get worked out real good once he's out of cast. He looks funny with thin legs but heavy torso when he's performing sitting down.

Just now, rendestroi95 said:

with official pictures i meant band pictures, like the one of axl with acdc that we have since thay one, and yeah, 30 seconds recap videos with overdubbed audio... you're right, i can't compare GNR media team with ac/dc media team, the australians are 10 steps above

The Troubadour videos released on April 8 were with live audio.

Ok, no official band picture yet, you get that one.

13 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

He needs to work on his legs more to get more defined toned muscles. Hope they'll get worked out real good once he's out of cast. He looks funny with thin legs but heavy torso when he's performing sitting down.

Yea. He gives off a humpty dumpty vibe sitting down.

humpty-dumpty.jpg

• Like 2

I imagine that is one of the advantages of being a night train member. They have to give them some perks. Everyone knows all the pictures will spread across the internet- look how many have made it to this post already. The night train members just get to be the first and the ones who share them with everyone else.

13 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

And Axl need to wear more white clothes.. It makes him look..fresh and clean!! 

Yup soooo THIS.

I was trying to figure out why this look stands out for him. And you described it very well. Fresh is the word.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Spirit said:

ACDC: No streaming allowed at Coachella

GNR: Two songs from each weekend streamed.

AC/DC at Download festival wouldn't use the stage and wouldn't have their name put on the official festival t shirt. Like they were never part of the festival at all, despite being paid £5,000,000. They were good though.