Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

Can't stop noticing how small Axl is, lol, even wearing those hats, he's such a little little guy with a huge voice. Amazing! :heart:

And then you see this :lol:

13178649_1111285785589562_2314000732312081628_n_zpsftsvz09v.jpg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Axl is taller..those are not right numbers... he is 178

AXL_ROSE_SPL_822974a.jpg

Nah, don't think thats correct. Axl is smaller than slash, in all pictures of them together.

Edited by pik
  • Like 2

Just now, pik said:

Nah, don't think thats correct. Axl is smaller than shlash, in all pictures of them together.

are you serious..?? .this is the police record..why would they post wrong info...like they care at all.... smh

1 hour ago, pik said:

Nah, don't think thats correct. Axl is smaller than slash, in all pictures of them together.

Well Slash's got bigger hair, that's why he looks taller. Those 3 cm could't be so obvious. 

But he might be smaller, I don't know, besides why does it matter? 

• Like 1

They are all pint sized except Duff. Most rock stars are tiny, Jagger, Bon Jovi. I once met Jason Newsted and thought to myself, ''christ, he is much smaller in the flesh''. The desire for fame and accomplishment in these dwarfs probably has something to do with Napoleon Complex.

Small cocks also probably. So they have to over compensate by becoming rock stars as that is the only way they would pull birds, and for anyone to even give them the time of day.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

are you serious..?? .this is the police record..why would they post wrong info...like they care at all.... smh

They usually post what's on your license or ID and when you get one you get to say how tall you are, nobody measures you. So that info comes from Axl's driver license. 

Axl is closer to 5'9 if not 5ft 8 

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

They usually post what's on your license or ID and when you get one you get to say how tall you are, nobody measures you. So that info comes from Axl's driver license. 

Axl is closer to 5'9 if not 5ft 8 

nope.. when you're arrested (not that I know), you usually have one of these in the police station...

stock-vector-police-line-up-silhouettes-

28 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

nope.. when you're arrested (not that I know), you usually have one of these in the police station...

stock-vector-police-line-up-silhouettes-

they had Michael Jackson at 5'11 120lbs in 03..  his autopsy had him 5'9 136

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

That's cool that Axl and Kat hang out, even better that he brought her to Europe. He probably needs a break from Team Brazil 

Don't worry, Fernando took the pic :lol:

• Like 3