Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Dizzy talked about VR back in 2001 when Izzy joined them and he talked some stuff about Slash and was pretty sarcastic, he even said that now the band is better and they will release a ton of music LOL.

Slash and Duff see Dizzy as a hired hand and a tool, so I guess they maintain their distance, before Fortus also said that he wont share the same stage with Slash and all, so I don't think so they are buddies buddies, but they have respect for each other. Slash and Frank seem really cool with each other. I guess Melissa is new and she was never in to the politics of GNR over the years so Duff, Slash and her seem to get along very well, its pretty surprising cause as a fan and many fans din't wanted another keyboard player. 

Yeah it seems that way..but it also seems quite odd after 25 years since Illusion to not acknowledge Dizzy as a full time member.. Fortus only said that when Slash wasnt in GNR.. I think now it's all out of window cause the situation changed...

5 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Slash seems to be riding some nice rides in these photos..any idea what cars are those?

Definitely a Porsche 911 convertible, I think it was actually pictured before in the earlier rehearsals outside the studio. Wouldn't have gone for red top on white, but Slash makes it cool. :slash:

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What does that 2 stand for? 2 members joining the band on the tour? The 2nd time Slash relapses after quitting alcohol? 2 new songs? CSI:GNR, please shed some light over here!

3 minutes ago, nonok said:

What does that 2 stand for? 2 members joining the band on the tour? The 2nd time Slash relapses after quitting alcohol? 2 new songs? CSI:GNR, please shed some light over here!

2 more broken legs in the band :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, nonok said:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

First line in this song: "Well the South Side of Chicago Is the baddest part of town"

Soldier Field wiki entry:  Soldier Field is an American football stadium on the Near South Side of Chicago, Illinois, United States.

Izzy's telling us he will be at Soldier Field. It's clear as day!

Izzy is telling us that he's a fan of the legend that is Jim Croce. 

• Like 2