Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

50 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

This has a meaning to it, I wonder what Izzy is trying to say.....

Now Leroy (Axl), he a gambler
And he like his fancy clothes
And he like to wave his diamond rings
Under everybody's nose
He got a custom Continental
He got an Eldorado too
He got a thirty two gun in his pocket for fun
He got a razor in his shoe

Well the two men (Axl and Slash) took to fighting
And when they pulled them from the floor
Leroy looked like a jigsaw puzzle
With a couple of pieces gone (Izzy and Steven)

Mygnr CSI cracks another code!!

Excellent work gentlemen :headbang:

Izzy's been getting right in my wheelhouse lately...

Love me some motherfuckin Jerry Reed! Amos Moses was cool... East Bound and Down is one of the best driving tunes ever. Jerry Reed (Snowman) in Smokey & the Bandit was cool as fuck...

Leroy Brown was probably the first rock song I knew every word to. Circa 1975, my older sisters had the record, and as a 5 yr old, I would rock out with them after supper... If I ever visit the South Side, I'm putting a razor in my shoe...

I can't fuckin picture Izzy listening to Jerry Reed, even after a week to digest...

• Like 1

Sometimes I wonder if any one in the band brings up this forum...like if they got a social media person and he said "hey what's your biggest forum where the fans go...Nightrain? Maybe we can interact with some of the bigger gnr fans and do some cool things for them" 

Fernando: "no, gnr fans are assholes, they all go to mygnrforum...we don't go there anymore" 

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Sometimes I wonder if any one in the band brings up this forum...like if they got a social media person and he said "hey what's your biggest forum where the fans go...Nightrain? Maybe we can interact with some of the bigger gnr fans and do some cool things for them" 

Fernando: "no, gnr fans are assholes, they all go to mygnrforum...we don't go there anymore" 

Do cool things for the fans? On Nightrain?! LOL

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ender04 said:

Do cool things for the fans? On Nightrain?! LOL

Haha I just think the whole situation is funny. Like this reunion had to bring in a lot of people to help run things properly and it would be surprising to me if I'm one of those new people coming in to work for gnr to find out that they blacklist their biggest fan forum. 

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Haha I just think the whole situation is funny. Like this reunion had to bring in a lot of people to help run things properly and it would be surprising to me if I'm one of those new people coming in to work for gnr to find out that they blacklist their biggest fan forum. 

The Iron Curtain of TB (or whoever- maybe Axl?) kinda makes all the Mao imagery of CD highly ironic, doesn't it?

47 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Imagen the new dude learning about their own forum shutting down for weeks on end just before the party got started. He must be scratching his head...

It is peculiar how this band operates, yes.

Edited by Ender04
typo

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Even though this is the biggest/best gnr forum some users take it too far. I'm all for criticism but some folks take it too far. Guess that's the Internet. Keyboard kowboys.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Pretty confident still that Eddie money is someone from TB or the bands circle having fun with us..

1 hour ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

It's always great to hear Axl cutting up with more fans.  He really seems to enjoy the fan interaction right now.  If I were to have my arm signed by Axl, I'm pretty sure I'd have a tattoo made of it.

Yeah, that girl made a tatoo, she posted it somewhere on social media

8 hours ago, Loseyourillusions98 said:

My man Axl mentioned tyga :lol::lol::lol:. Lmao maybe he should collab with a bunch of rappers while hes at it......jk the album would probobly release in 2028 

Axl looks pretty good in the thumbnail, like 90s Axl.