Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Hopefully this actually happens.

It would be a great way to kick off the tour! It'd be frickin sick if axl slash and duff sat and interviewed together, but beggars can't be choosers so I'll take whatever I can get!

7 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

It would be a great way to kick off the tour! It'd be frickin sick if axl slash and duff sat and interviewed together, but beggars can't be choosers so I'll take whatever I can get!

At this point I'd take an interview with Melissa. :lol:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, PITBOSS said:

Even though this is the biggest/best gnr forum some users take it too far. I'm all for criticism but some folks take it too far. Guess that's the Internet. Keyboard kowboys.

HTGTH is basically an Axl Rose fanboy site. And it is ran by somebody who traveled with Axl on tour. 

And Axl and the band never hung out and chatted there. 

Axl just isn't a fan friendly guy. 

Edited by Apollo

15 hours ago, Epson said:

Good guy Slash is trying to help us to get rid of Mickey.

i love the stuff Slash posts on instragram! also the stuff Del James posts, since the feud w/Slash and Axl seems over Del & Slash need to collaborate on a horror flick project or something together, I think it'd be awesome!:slash:

2 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

And he's still traveling with Axl.  I saw him in Las Vegas.  He was standing near Axl's sister before AIC went on stage.... still looking like a worm.  HTGTH < MYGNR 

He's an ADMIN at Nightmare forum now :facepalm:

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Andy14 said:

He's like Axl's vampire twin. Always hat, always sunglasses, maybe the light can hurt them :blink:

Haha in Axl's defense redheads are sensitive to the sun and some even lights.

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Billsfan said:

Pretty confident still that Eddie money is someone from TB or the bands circle having fun with us..

Well are any of them Eddie Money fans? 

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Slash seems really happy and content with Meegan. I'm glad for him.

Strangely enough, Erin also said a couple of days ago that she wishes she and Axl were back together again.

It truely is the 80s again.

Where did she that?

I read her saying she will always love Axl and when a fan told her that Axl needs wife, kids, etc. she replied "he's doing great" and added a kissing emoji

3 hours ago, starlight said:

He looks happy with this woman. He even takes the shades off!! :lol:

But guys, why are we all so hard on Axl's look? Slash is fatter than Axl right now. This man lost his neck or something!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Where did she that?

I read her saying she will always love Axl and when a fan told her that Axl needs wife, kids, etc. she replied "he's doing great" and added a kissing emoji

He looks happy with this woman. He even takes the shades off!! :lol:

But guys, why are we all so hard on Axl's look? Slash is fatter than Axl right now. This man lost his neck or something!

That's nice of Erin, I wonder if her and Axl have spoken recently, or if she just heard from Slash about him. 

9 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

That's nice of Erin, I wonder if her and Axl have spoken recently, or if she just heard from Slash about him. 

She seems pretty much involved with the whole reunion thing, from the perspective of a "viewer" I'd say (but maybe in more ways than we know), as in she likes videos, pictures and stuff related to the reunion shows. I mean, it looks like she's been following the whole thing just like us, the fans.

I have the feeling she does have some sort of contact with Axl but not sure until what extent. I think it'd be good if they got back together. Axl seems to have matured a lot.

Why in the f*ck do people on here care about Axl's ex-girlfriend and his sister and people not in the band? Unless you are 11-14 years old, nobody should care about these people. 

Killuridols - do you personally know Axl or Erin? Then why would think it would be good for them to be in a relationship? That's like me saying you should get back together with somebody you dated 30 years ago. It's a ludicrous statement, IMO. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Slash seems really happy and content with Meegan. I'm glad for him.

Strangely enough, Erin also said a couple of days ago that she wishes she and Axl were back together again.

It truely is the 80s again.

Wait, what? Pictures or it didn't happen. :D