Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Izzy new post

1 hour ago, jpduff said:

Please, Duff! Call Axl for some bike rides!

Untitled.png

Please do some Yoga with all of the Members! I wanna see Axl N' Slash joining Yoga season

31 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Where did she that?

I read her saying she will always love Axl and when a fan told her that Axl needs wife, kids, etc. she replied "he's doing great" and added a kissing emoji

He looks happy with this woman. He even takes the shades off!! :lol:

But guys, why are we all so hard on Axl's look? Slash is fatter than Axl right now. This man lost his neck or something!

Duff stole it

47 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Where did she that?

I read her saying she will always love Axl and when a fan told her that Axl needs wife, kids, etc. she replied "he's doing great" and added a kissing emoji

23 minutes ago, nonok said:

Wait, what? Pictures or it didn't happen. :D

Someone posted a picture of Axl and Erin on Instagram with the comment "Want them back together". Erin replied "Same."

tumblr_inline_o7cao5a3xU1tq217q_540.jpgtumblr_inline_o7caogcP9I1tq217q_540.jpg

There was also another post where somebody posted a cute picture of Axl and Erin cuddling, and someone else commented "I don't like this." Then Erin commented and said "I do."

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

0001 23-May-16 12.24.jpg

0002 23-May-16 12.24.jpg

She must be kinda sick of all the Axl questions, but at least she's being professional. :lol: That's what you get for getting immortalized in one of the biggest rock ballads ever.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Maybe she enjoys shitting in litter trays

You know what women are like, none of em know what they want, not really.  Nothing like a merciless beating to make their minds up for em though!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

1326761.jpg

Is that Robert De Niro?

Ever heard an interview with him?  I tell ya what, if ever there's a more boring cunt than Robert De Niro on this planet I've never come across him.  We're blessed in that sense, Caine, Oliver Reed, Peter O Toole, they all did a bangin' interview, interesting, witty, stories to tell, Robert De Niro has got to be the dullest man on the fuckin' planet.

7 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Ever heard an interview with him?  I tell ya what, if ever there's a more boring cunt than Robert De Niro on this planet I've never come across him.  We're blessed in that sense, Caine, Oliver Reed, Peter O Toole, they all did a bangin' interview, interesting, witty, stories to tell, Robert De Niro has got to be the dullest man on the fuckin' planet.

Who fucking cares? He is fucking great actor and for sure is in top 3 all-time who gives a fuck about interviews?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Who fucking cares? He is fucking great actor and for sure is in top 3 all-time who gives a fuck about interviews?

First of all he's not for sure in the top 3 of all time, though he is a fucking great actor and second of all whaddya mean who cares?  I don't understand that question, it's an observation based comment, who cares, well i dunno, people that sit through his interviews maybe?  But if you wannabe funny about it, who cares about good acting?  Why is it such a monumental achievement to where it cancels out the validity of any observations about his personality, it's acting, he hasn't cured cancer y'know.

6 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

How about all lawsuits did she forgot them? They showed she cares just about money, Erin is broke so she wants Axl back now, fuck that bitch.

She never actually said she wants him back y'know. 

Edited by Len B'stard

8 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

First of all he's not for sure in the top 3 of all time, though he is a fucking great actor and second of all whaddya mean who cares?  I don't understand that question, it's an observation based comment, who cares, well i dunno, people that sit through his interviews maybe?  But if you wannabe funny about it, who cares about good acting?  Why is it such a monumental achievement to wear it cancels out the validity of any observations about his personality, it's acting, he hasn't cured cancer y'know.

My point is he is mostly crime/drama actor not comedian, so his job is to destroy on screen not to make people laugh in interviews. I think we can go in huge off topic here so we should stop.:lol:

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Someone posted a picture of Axl and Erin on Instagram with the comment "Want them back together". Erin replied "Same."

There was also another post where somebody posted a cute picture of Axl and Erin cuddling, and someone else commented "I don't like this." Then Erin commented and said "I do."

Oh wow. Wonder what axl thinks of that.. 

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

wow is that her real username? Because I remember she changed it but thank you! I will check into that account, haha. It's crazy... but ever since she started posting photos of him on her Instagram I kind sensed there was something going on, so if its true then Im happy for them :heart:

I assume most of the people posting these kinds of things on Instagram are teenagers who think it's a cute love story or something, instead of the highly problematic and abusive relationship it actually was. And Erin certainly doesn't help, considering the sweet things she constantly posts and says about Axl both on her own IG account and on other people's.

Here's another one:

tumblr_inline_o7eu35YGoN1tq217q_540.jpg Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I assume most of the people posting these kinds of things on Instagram are teenagers who think it's a cute love story or something, instead of the highly problematic and abusive relationship it actually was. And Erin certainly doesn't help, considering the sweet things she constantly posts and says about Axl both on her own IG account and on other people's.

There's a whole new wave of teenager fans, mostly girls, who are crazy in love with Axl and have whole Instagrams and Tumblr accounts dedicated to him. They are the ones who lead these requests of Erin & Axl back. Also check Axl's twitter, whenever he posts anything, he gets like 1000 replies from very young girls telling him all kind of sexual stuff. Lol, it's insane.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Here's another one:

tumblr_inline_o7eu35YGoN1tq217q_540.jpg

Well it's her right to post and say what she wants. She was in the relationship, no one else, so her thoughts and judgement means more than a random poster on a fan forum who believes they completely understood a relationship that they weren't in

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

There's a whole new wave of teenager fans, mostly girls, who are crazy in love with Axl and have whole Instagrams and Tumblr accounts dedicated to him. They are the ones who lead these requests of Erin & Axl back. Also check Axl's twitter, whenever he posts anything, he gets like 1000 replies from very young girls telling him all kind of sexual stuff. Lol, it's insane.

I would lock up in my mansion for 20 years if I was him too! 

• Like 1