Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

wow is that her real username? Because I remember she changed it but thank you! I will check into that account, haha. It's crazy... but ever since she started posting photos of him on her Instagram I kind sensed there was something going on, so if its true then Im happy for them :heart:

Yes, it's her real username. She mostly posts stuff about her kids, sometimes Meegan, Axl, Slash, etc. It's private, but she pretty much accepts anyone who wants to follow her apparently.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

There's a whole new wave of teenager fans, mostly girls, who are crazy in love with Axl and have whole Instagrams and Tumblr accounts dedicated to him. They are the ones who lead these requests of Erin & Axl back. Also check Axl's twitter, whenever he posts anything, he gets like 1000 replies from very young girls telling him all kind of sexual stuff. Lol, it's insane.

True. Tumblr is where I learn all of this weird stuff :P

31 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Well it's her right to post and say what she wants. She was in the relationship, no one else, so her thoughts and judgement means more than a random poster on a fan forum who believes they completely understood a relationship that they weren't in

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, if she truly has forgiven him and looks back only with love and understanding, then she really is a very sweet woman and she's certainly allowed to express her current feelings about Axl. But in general, it doesn't sit well with me to see thousands of people encouraging a woman to go back to a man who has, by her own account, treated her absolutely abominably.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, if she truly has forgiven him and looks back only with love and understanding, than she really is a very sweet woman and she's certainly allowed to express her current feelings about Axl. But in general, it doesn't sit well me to see thousands of people encouraging a woman to go back to a man who has, by her own account, treated her absolutely abominably.

Fair enough, I just don't see it as "abominably" since I wasn't in it. None of us were. The whole he said she said this happened that happened.. A lot of it is alleged. So I'm not willing to take it that far regardless of how politically correct our society has gotten :P

I think this place would melt down if Erin and Axl took a picture together again:lol:

I can think of at least 5-6 women who have come forward saying that Axl either physically or sexually assaulted them (or both in Erin's case). And we all know that Axl's got a temper and a shitload of issues (or used to have those at least). That paints a pretty damning picture in my opinion.

Edited by Lumikki

13 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I would lock up in my mansion for 20 years if I was him too! 

I think he likes it. Imagine being 54 years old guy and still the wet dream of young girls. It's an ego booster for free every single day! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, it's her real username. She mostly posts stuff about her kids, sometimes Meegan, Axl, Slash, etc. It's private, but she pretty much accepts anyone who wants to follow her apparently.

True. Tumblr is where I learn all of this weird stuff :P

Yeah, I know.. I'm around that too :P But I think she changed her username because she used to be @esperly without the _ at the end. And I've seen a fake account impersonating her so I'm surprised she posted that, because even though she does go public about her forgiving Axl, she's never commented on that go back together stuff fans want.

That's a good find, I think!

5 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, if she truly has forgiven him and looks back only with love and understanding, than she really is a very sweet woman and she's certainly allowed to express her current feelings about Axl. But in general, it doesn't sit well me to see thousands of people encouraging a woman to go back to a man who has, by her own account, treated her absolutely abominably.

The thing is this court case was settled out of court, which IMO, puts some veil of doubt on the accussations. If I had a guy beating me up for real and causing me so much distress I would never pull back from my initial claim and I'd pursue justice until he's in jail. There's no money in the world that would make me back down from having taken the case to court.

It's like receiving money instead of having the guy who raped you in jail. It's a moral thing. I don't think many women would drop a real case of abuse for a lot of money.

So we don't know what happened there. Some say Erin was violent as well. We'll never know. And if there's something I've learned in my short life and love life is that couples are a fuckin' mistery to anyone else outside. I know people who looked like made for each other and all of a sudden they split. My best friend parents just got back together after 20 years of being apart, where the man formed a new family with more kids and now he's back to his first wife... you know, those kinda things we don't understand, from the outside you say it is ridiculous and they must be crazy, but love it is like that. It can happen to you, to me, to anyone. Relationships are the weirdest thing in the world.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

About physical abuse of Axl to Erin, are all of tht true or its just another rumour or lies?

It's true

26 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Well it's her right to post and say what she wants. She was in the relationship, no one else, so her thoughts and judgement means more than a random poster on a fan forum who believes they completely understood a relationship that they weren't in

Of course .But I believe at some point in your life you must start facing reality especially when you're 50.She acts like a teenager in love and as if Axl was still her boyfriend

47 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Oh wow. Wonder what axl thinks of that.. 

Axl probably thinks she has some nerve after selling their *bleeping* WEDDING LICENSE! honestly when I saw that I was like wow. she sold a lot of really personal stuff but when you sell your wedding license that really says something and not something good IMO. and after all they went through I think it would be a complete disaster if they tried again. just sayin'... :/

26 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

About physical abuse of Axl to Erin, are all of tht true or its just another rumour or lies?

It's true but like on every other subject everybody blame just Axl and that is not true, bitch attacked her boyfriend with knife 6 years ago so that shows Erin isn't innocent little girl that Axl abused.

Who knows what Erin is going through but sometimes people like to think they would be happier if they could go back to someone in their life earlier, it's not uncommon but it can be unhealthy. I doubt Axl has any interest in talking to her. 

Just my two cents, but we'll see, her social media post will keep gaining attention in sure.

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

How d You know?

Erin said that Axl beated her constantly from the beginning of their relationship and Meegan testified in the process saying Axl kicked her,things like that so I tend to believe it's true

1 hour ago, Changes said:

Some of these people seem almost retarted. Posting love emojis and romanticizing over a couple from the 80's? Posting that pic with those hashtags in the first place wishing they'd get back together? Jesus. 

That's not new in the "Axl fan" world, you know? :lol:

We "know" it's true because like I said, it's not just Erin, but half a dozen women, and coupled with everything else we know about Axl, a certain picture just begins to emerge. And no, it doesn't legally prove anything, but it makes it highly, highly unlikely that Axl's just an innocent little lamb and all the lying women are just out ta get him.

Some reading on that topic:

http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/2001axl/articles/RSLostYrs2.html  (this article even quotes Meegan)

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20103471,00.html

33 minutes ago, starlight said:

It's true

Of course .But I believe at some point in your life you must start facing reality especially when you're 50.She acts like a teenager in love and as if Axl was still her boyfriend

The thing with Erin is... that she's not very bright.

I've always gotten that impression, but I recently read some quotes by someone who actually knew her saying that the title "Sweet child o mine" was very apt, because Erin really was like a child in many aspects. Also very naive apparently. I also remember a magazine article describing her as "a slow learner who struggled in school". She seems like a nice and kind person, so I feel bad for even saying this, but it might explain why she acts the way you described.

Edited by Lumikki

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Axl probably thinks she has some nerve after selling their *bleeping* WEDDING LICENSE! honestly when I saw that I was like wow. she sold a lot of really personal stuff but when you sell your wedding license that really says something and not something good IMO. and after all they went through I think it would be a complete disaster if they tried again. just sayin'... :/

Well...why not making money out of a piece of paper? Yeah, sure it's private and her dads legacy should make this not necessary...but it's a worthless piece of paper with a negative vibe after a divorce. I didn't follow erins life, but I don't remember that she trash talked Axl after their marriage...maybe i'm wrong. I have respect for slash that he got back to his ex 25 years later. I couldn't do it. Just the amount of guys she slept with since then...:wacko: not good for me. 

34 minutes ago, starlight said:

It's true

What would you know of her feelings and her current contact with Axl?

11 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I've always gotten that impression, but I recently read some quotes by someone who actually knew her saying that the title "Sweet child o mine" was very apt, because Erin really was like a child in many aspects. Also very naive apparently. I also remember a magazine article describing her as "a slow learner who struggled in school". She seems like a nice and kind person, so I feel bad for even saying this, but it might explain why she acts the way you described.

whoa, isnt that like going TOO FAR about someone you dont know?

Unless you were a teacher of Erin, I dont know how you can affirm she's not very bright. And what would that matter anyway for a relationship? Smart people get involved in crazy relationships too. Bright or not, she must be a special person and meant a lot to Axl (even with the problems) to inspire such beautiful songs he wrote for her.

Like someone said above, it is HER relationship and it is her feelings. No one else than her and Axl know what really happened there and the mutual feelings they have or had. Slash went back to Meegan and no one is judging or saying how bad it is that he divorced his wife and went back to an old relationship that didn't work 25 years ago.

7 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

We "know" it's true because like I said, it's not just Erin, but half a dozen women, and coupled with everything else we know about Axl, a certain picture just begins to emerge. And no, it doesn't legally prove anything, but it makes it highly, highly unlikely that Axl's just an innocent little lamb and all the lying women are just out ta get him.

that's exactly the same impression I've got judging from her behaviour,I think she has some type of mental issues