Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Axl should follow Duff and Slash's example and try dating a woman his own age. Chasing after 20 year old girls who wouldnt touch him with a 10 foot pole if he wasn't famous is pretty pathetic. 

Edited by Frey

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

Not aimed at you specifically. This thread wanders off track too easily which annoys other users who want to find updates, so just a reminder for all.

This thread is the very definition of a "catch 22" sometimes. It's the "Social Media Discussion" and to be fair, the off topic discussion actually stemmed from Guns related social media, but I can also see why it gets cloudy in here.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, James Bond said:

Robert DeNiro is Guns N' Roses.

Sorry, I wanted to stray away from the teenage couple talk. :lol:

Without Paul they would be no more guns n roses 

More random shit lol

Edited by Hasan--97

1 hour ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Don't you guys have some law where Quebec residents can't enter contests or something over a certain amount?

No.  It's just because the GN'R clan, or the promoter is lazy.

The province of Quebec was sick of the fake contest and scam and they voted a law that if you do a contest you have to registered it.  You have to give a small deposit to make sure that you are legit.
The whole process takes about 5 minutes with an online form.   

1 hour ago, Montrealer said:

No.  It's just because the GN'R clan, or the promoter is lazy.

The province of Quebec was sick of the fake contest and scam and they voted a law that if you do a contest you have to registered it.  You have to give a small deposit to make sure that you are legit.
The whole process takes about 5 minutes with an online form.   

Ahh I see, it's weird how a lot of contests won't include Quebec then.

12 hours ago, James Bond said:

There's a certain irony in offering tickets as a prize to a fan club where most members only bought a membership for tickets anyways. I realize non-members can enter too but nevertheless!

As one of those people, I will gladly accept a free upgrade from 3rd deck of MetLife to the pit. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

Love how the August shows aren't included in the contest.

Since they're apparently planning to offer contests each week it wouldn't surprise me if they're splitting the ticket giveaways into chunks so they can fill up more weeks with contests.

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:40 PM, starlight said:

that's exactly the same impression I've got judging from her behaviour,I think she has some type of mental issues

Well, quite frankly so does Axl.  We don't know their feelings for each other.  Maybe with time and distance, Erin has forgiven him and likes to remember the good parts of their relationship.  Maybe Axl has apologized to her, we don't know. 

I doubt they will ever be in a relationship again, but nothing wrong with making amends. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cooker said:

You'd think with all the action going on we'd find something else to talk about... nope let's continue to talk about a relationship that ended nearly 30 years ago. 

Time to dig up the hairline thread. :P

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, cooker said:

You'd think with all the action going on we'd find something else to talk about... nope let's continue to talk about a relationship that ended nearly 30 years ago. 

Action? Nothing is really happening, not until June.

Edited by Babooshka

11 minutes ago, cooker said:

Really hasn't been much going on since April but yea don't get all this talk about Erin lol

• Like 1