Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I noticed something a while ago and wanted to post here, but forgot about it. And while I was reading Keith Richards' book it reminded me:

Sante D'Orazio posted a picture of him and Axl from Italy '93 (I think) around Coachella, and one of the comments was from Keith's daughter Alexandra. It was just nice to see :) 

13236274_1028179213884456_1927909565_n.jpg

13227911_1028179217217789_39731414_n.jpg

• Like 1

Btw. no tweets from Axl about Vienna and Prague. I take it personally (especially Prague) :max:. He's sooooo lazy. Seems like once he started walk, he's stopped using hands. :smiley-confused2:

(just kidding ;))

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Btw. no tweets from Axl about Vienna and Prague. I take it personally (especially Prague) :max:. He's sooooo lazy. Seems like once he started walk, he's stopped using hands. :smiley-confused2:

(just kidding ;))

I was thinking the same thing. Apparently we're not important enough... :max:;)

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He used hashtags on his last two tweets, never seen him use hashtags before......he's been hacked! Again! :lol:

I'm now imagining an AC/DC employee stalking Axl waiting for him to leave his phone lying on the counter so he can dart in and do a quick twitter update.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He used hashtags on his last two tweets, never seen him use hashtags before......he's been hacked! Again! :lol:

or he learned a new trick, like he discoverd emojies earlier this year. :P:axl92::shrugs::headbang:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

(just kidding ;))

Now that he started to walk again forget about him!! He must be gone with ho's using his hands for other things, lol :max:

:P

20 hours ago, Apollo said:

But why would adults care about a tweet from somebody Axl Rose was in a relationship 30 years ago?

Well it isn't my main concern. I have my own life, I'm just discussing the things about the band on the forum

• Like 4

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 3:04 PM, killuridols said:

Fair enough. I know I wouldn't forgive either if all the things she said that happened, actually happened. But then again, I am not her and I am not her age either. I see a lot of people her age and above becoming more relaxed about life and approaching problems in a total differnet way that I would approach them now. Just like now I'm approaching things not at all the same way I did fifteen years ago.

I'm not American so I don't know how the law works over there. And maybe I was hyperbolizing the whole thing but my point is that if I had a guy doing that shit to me, I wouldn't settle down with money. But I don't know how is domestic violence handled in the U.S..... does it really all end up in negotiating a payment for the victim? If it's like that, then fucking lame.

No in general it doesnt.  Money talks in some circles but I have noticed pro sports teams for example take a huge stand on it. You will be suspended for a long time without pay even for domestic disputes.

There have been many cases of suspended NFL players. 

On another note those were pretty cool fan pics of Izzy.

On 25 May 2016 at 10:26 PM, jpduff said:

Alice + Matt

13256096_1217586211586254_2022755109293360692_n.jpg

What is going on with Matts legs! is it me or is the one on th right bent the wrong way? That's just weird, Alice however rocks!

• Like 3

Okayyyy...I had to laugh. What's with the still image n the background????? Whoever is behind this promo....please try harder? 

You are not selling to preschoolers.

I mean, that is SOOO ROCK N' ROLL (sarcasm)

Edited by cheesecake