Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

the new face of gnr! 

Since Slash is in a lot of GNR's marketing etc, I guess hes in it for the long haul. Not just a quick cash grab tour, a new album could be in the works. Or maybe im just reading too much in to this video.

On May 25, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Why do you care that other people care? People are different and just because you don't find the topic interesting doesn't mean other people shouldn't.

Great, thanks for the rant.

Now back to the actual question. Any thoughts on that? What do you find interesting about a woman that a rock singer dated 30 years ago?

On May 26, 2016 at 9:18 PM, killuridols said:

Sorum wearing hat and bandana underneath... Obsessed too much?

:facepalm:

You think that Axl invented that look? Do you think he invented the snake dance?

On May 26, 2016 at 5:20 AM, starlight said:

Well it isn't my main concern. I have my own life, I'm just discussing the things about the band on the forum

Erin isn't part of the band, though. She is somebody Axl was with three decades ago. 

I don't understand why anybody would care about that. Was just curious why adults would be interested. Adults idolizing other adults - Never understood it. I don't get the appeal of the Kardashians either, but millions of people watch it. So what do I know.    

No offense meant to anybody. I was just curious as to people's reasoning. I love baseball and baseball history  some people probably think that's a waste of time  

28 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

That Slash video looks like it was created in Windows Movie Maker by a 10 year old

Now now let's not get carried away..

A ten year old in Windows Movie Maker could do a much better job.

• Like 2

On 26.05.2016 at 7:03 PM, BOSSY78 said:

Great pic. Alice looks great. Sorum looks like he took a page from Axl's book.

I miss Sorum's sound in GnR. He's a great drummer.

Right leg included. Or should it be the left leg?

13 hours ago, Apollo said:

Erin isn't part of the band, though. She is somebody Axl was with three decades ago. 

I don't understand why anybody would care about that. Was just curious why adults would be interested. Adults idolizing other adults - Never understood it. I don't get the appeal of the Kardashians either, but millions of people watch it. So what do I know.    

No offense meant to anybody. I was just curious as to people's reasoning. I love baseball and baseball history  some people probably think that's a waste of time  

She's been part of Axl's life and she inspired his songs though. It's not about idolizing, it's more about wanting to know the history behind Axl's songs.

Yeah and I think baseball is a waste of time but maybe it's normal coming from Europe lol. Any way let's stop going off topic..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Dear @Apollo, there are 2 threads about melissa reese, 2 about Chris pitman, 1 on Paul tobias, many more on dj ashba..

What's the problem with 3 pages here on Erin everly? :P

They are or were in the band? You don't see the difference between a member of guns n roses and some girl Axl dated 30 years ago?

Axl is my favorite singer. I just don't care what hat he wears or who he dated 30 years ago, what kind of ice cream he eats or the names of all the groupie sluts he has plowed over the years. I love the guy's music. Have since 1988. Just don't care about his personal life or his daring history. Often getting to know somebody's personal life can ruin the appeal of that celeb. I would rather not have heard about Axl smacking around Erin and Stephanie or that he turned into a huge egotistical prima Donna dictator or that he believes in that past life therapy thing or that he had Yoda on his payroll. 

But to each their own. 

I'm glad Axl is touring, with two bands, and is sounding great so far. Hopefully this will inspire him to share new music with his fans. 

For me, Axl is the most exciting singer out there right now and I would kill to hear new music from him. I would pay $100 for a group of unreleased songs. Can't wait to see him on tour. Wish he was coming to my state with ACDC as I would do to that as well. I just don't care what hat he is wearing or who gave him some trim in the 80s. 

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

That girl he dated sure had a whole lot more to do with the songs we love than Melissa Reese, Chris Pitman, etc, etc.

Exactly. I'd much rather talk about Axl and Erin than Chris Pitman or Melissa Reese or how many copies CD really sold. I couldn't care less about Pitman or sales statistics for CD, but I don't go into these threads complaining about the people who do enjoy talking about these things. To each their own.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

They are or were in the band? You don't see the difference between a member of guns n roses and some girl Axl dated 30 years ago?

Axl is my favorite singer. I just don't care what hat he wears or who he dated 30 years ago, what kind of ice cream he eats or the names of all the groupie sluts he has plowed over the years. I love the guy's music. Have since 1988. Just don't care about his personal life or his daring history. Often getting to know somebody's personal life can ruin the appeal of that celeb. I would rather not have heard about Axl smacking around Erin and Stephanie or that he turned into a huge egotistical prima Donna dictator or that he believes in that past life therapy thing or that he had Yoda on his payroll. 

But to each their own. 

I'm glad Axl is touring, with two bands, and is sounding great so far. Hopefully this will inspire him to share new music with his fans. 

For me, Axl is the most exciting singer out there right now and I would kill to hear new music from him. I would pay $100 for a group of unreleased songs. Can't wait to see him on tour. Wish he was coming to my state with ACDC as I would do to that as well. I just don't care what hat he is wearing or who gave him some trim in the 80s. 

If you don't care stop whining about it on a topic where people who do care discuss it. Just a tip, you know? There's nothing more interesting going on in the GNR camp right now as far as we know anyway, so Erin's posts are as close to anything GNR-related as it gets.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, nonok said:

If you don't care stop whining about it on a topic where people who do care discuss it. Just a tip, you know? There's nothing more interesting going on in the GNR camp right now as far as we know anyway, so Erin's posts are as close to anything GNR-related as it gets.

Thank you. Of course the "thing" you're talking to was more than content to talk about personal lives when the crazy ex of axl started selling axls stuff online :lol:

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Exactly. I'd much rather talk about Axl and Erin then Chris Pitman or Melissa Reese or how many copies CD really sold. I couldn't care less about Pitman or sales statistics for CD, but I don't go into these threads complaining about the people who do enjoy talking about these things. To each their own.

Yes, when I like a celebrity or entertainer, I'm interested in their whole life, what makes them tick. Axis life is pretty interesting and Erin was a big part of the GnR lore. So yeah, I'm interested. This is why biographys sell people!