Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

Does anyone know why Guns keeps posting "Tomorrow Will Soon Be History" on some posts? I was thinking its a song lyric but I can't find it anywhere. The wording seems weird for just a regular post. I wish it would be a new song lyric or something. Lol

It means that the first show of the tour will soon be history... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

Does anyone know why Guns keeps posting "Tomorrow Will Soon Be History" on some posts? I was thinking its a song lyric but I can't find it anywhere. The wording seems weird for just a regular post. I wish it would be a new song lyric or something. Lol

Nice thought. Very possible! Let's hope!

2 hours ago, Limpan said:

Awsome that they let other than the "big three" be seen and heard in their latest video snipet! :)

Honestly, I saw it as the opposite...the big 3 still are barely being heard from.  Makes it more glaringly obvious when they release that snippet.  

11 minutes ago, Rdeyahlxp said:

EDIT: Oh nevermind someone posted it already!

Dunno if this is posted yet, but they updated the main site again (with a new logo). Looks pretty sick and reminds me of the DVD menu of the videography.

http://www.gunsnroses.com/

I love the current site design , I hope They don't change it. But I wish They make gunshot sound when We click the logos

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

On June 22, 2016 at 4:28 AM, RONIN said:

It's about chemistry and feel dude -- Izzy just gels with Slash better than any other guitarist on earth. He's also vital to the band's songwriting.

Fortus may arguably be a better technical guitarist but how good does he work with Duff and Slash? How good are his songwriting skills? 

If we are going by pure skills, Axl already tried that in 1999-2002 by recruiting freese, Buckethead, etc who were all incredible session players -- but as he found out, technical ability doesn't make a band.

Duff,Axl, Slash, and Izzy sitting in a room writing songs will always beat what the '02 band could do. Chemistry can't be denied.

For the record, Buckethead is an epic talent as are Brain and Freese. The rest of nu guns were meh imho.

It's been so long since they were all in a room together writing music. Appetite was born out of real life struggle and brotherhood that even if they get into a studio now will be impossible to replicate. I agree if they can make music again it would be together, but it will be different. They are not 21 year old maniacs now worrying about the next meal. They are 55 and are not struggling to survive. I'm not saying I wouldn't be thrilled to see an album, fuck yeah I would.  But it won't be appetite 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, night prowler said:

do they have TWO people playing keyboard! ?

Haha one does piano stuff (and bongos..), the other does electric stuff and backing vocals. Also the second one is hot so it's okay, alright?