Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, Apollo said:

Not really. 

Surely you see the difference between "Axl looks in shape" or "Axl looks great" as compared to "OMG he is so sexy?❤️????. I just melt and get moist when he takes his glasses off and those sexy eyes penetrate my soul." 

Some people love and respect Axl as a singer and musician and for what he has accomplished in the music world and find it a little disrespectful for people to sexually objectify him and treat him like a piece of meat. 

I once recently just made an observation that he needed to lose his pouch (as part of his overall package as a rockstar - JMO) and you flamed me for it for being superficial. Ha.

I'm not one who would make 'droolworthy' statements about Axl's looks. 

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

Alright just this one and I'll stop... notice at 4:40 how Duff bursts into laughter after seeing the Slash painting...:rofl-lol:

I like how Steven says all the art is wonderful and he wants to take it all home with him. He always seems so grateful for his success and for GN'R making it

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Great. Right when I actually had the time to watch it, they've blocked it. Sheesh.

Google the "Artisan News" Youtube Page and watch the video there, it worked for me. Probably they disabled the embedding of their videos.

Edit: Cool lil' clip btw, it is nice to see/hear the guys talkin' instead of all those teasers w/ overdubbed original songs...

Edited by rocco
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, rocco said:

Google the "Artisan News" Youtube Page and watch the video there, it worked for me. Probably they disabled the embedding of their videos.

Edit: Cool lil' clip btw, it is nice to see/hear the guys talkin' instead of all those teasers w/ overdubbed original songs...

Thanks for the tip. I'm on the road now, will check it out once I'm home.

9 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

Pro-shot ISE, Jungle, LALD and backstage footage!

This video is awesome! It's cool to see Slash & Duff talk backstage!

I really hope that pro shot footage gets released, also cool to see Axl hanging with the guys again.

• Like 1