Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

This video is awesome! It's cool to see Slash & Duff talk backstage!

I really hope that pro shot footage gets released, also cool to see Axl hanging with the guys again.

that part with Axl and Slash laughing! i love it. i am giving them a couple's name...Slaxl! :D

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that part with Axl and Slash laughing! i love it. i am giving them a couple's name...Slaxl! :D

That name has existed for a long time, I believe. :lol:

• Like 2

If I learned anything from the women's thread and related googling, it's that the terms Slaxl and Sluff have existed for a long time. These are literally their pairing names among the people who make manips and fan art and write fan fiction. 

No idea what other combinations are called though. Azzy? Daxl? :lol:

And now please someone tell me what Slash says in the video, I can't understand/hear shit :shock:

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

If I learned anything from the women's thread and related googling, it's that the terms Slaxl and Sluff have existed for a long time. These are literally their pairing names among the people who make manips and fan art and write fan fiction. 

No idea what other combinations are called though. Azzy? Daxl? :lol:

Slaxluff :ph34r:

No, I have no idea haha. When Axl and Izzy is Azzy, Duff and Axl is Daxl, than Duff and Izzy is Diz....oh wait :shock::smiley-confused2: 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Slaxluff :ph34r:

No, I have no idea haha. When Axl and Izzy is Azzy, Duff and Axl is Daxl, than Duff and Izzy is Diz....oh wait :shock::smiley-confused2: 

Slaxluff? Is that a threesome then? 

And yeah, I arrived at Duff and Izzy = Dizzy as well, but figured it can't really be called that :lol:

Edited by Frey

48 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

I can see the bandana on the A but what is the slash (common noun heh) supposed to be? 

It means that he might love AC/DC but he loves Slash more. :lol:

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I love Axls AC/DC jacket, he misses grandpa Angus, hell I miss grandpa Angus too!! I hope they do tour together :) 

we all miss that little devil :)

Acdc are posting pictures of the show, many of Axl too, haha

• Like 1