Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

21 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Is it me or does it look like Axl's commanding the rest? :rofl-lol:

Yes. First he checks whether everyone's in line, then he counts the steps between the bows and of course he commands when to bow B-)

The real boss :devilshades:

45 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

The bow:

Sorry 'bout the quoting :shrugs:

Is that the beginning of "Baby Please Don't Go" from AC/DC at the end? 

Edit: it is that song!

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, action said:

i hope the haters read that and gather some decency ffs. all this hype about frank and fear of upsetting frank. what did he ever achieve but being a hired hand and playing someone else's songs (raping them in the process). Steven's spectacular rise from the pits of hell and back should be celebrated by all GNR fans for crying out loud

What on earth is spectacular about being kicked out of a band for being a drug addict who couldn't play, then messing up his life beyong belief, and then being asked to come back and play a couple of songs with your old band decades later? Yeah, he is still alive, I will give him that.

If we are going to talk about someone who has actually did a 180 with their life, it is Duff. He not only managed to escape his addiction but also turn his life around, venture into new areas, and prove to be successful in ways no one would have assumed. But Steven? Give me a break :lol:

And talking about decency, what is decent about slamming Frank? Hypocrite.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What on earth is spectacular about being kicked out of a band for being a drug addict who couldn't play, then messing up his life beyong belief, and then being asked to come back and play a couple of songs with your old band decades later? Yeah, he is still alive, I will give him that.

If we are going to talk about someone who has actually did a 180 with their life, it is Duff. He not only managed to escape his addiction but also turn his life around, venture into new areas, and prove to be successful in ways no one would have assumed. But Steven? Give me a break :lol:

And talking about decency, what is decent about slamming Frank? Hypocrite.

Think about if it was someone you knew. Sobriety isn't a competition and each persons battle is their own and can each be looked at uniquely.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2016 at 9:38 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Maybe McKagan is trying for a reunion gradually, staggering his persuasion tactics with Axl pertaining to each individual member. In a few weeks McKagan will raise 'Izzy' in a conversation.

good strategy IMO.

2 hours ago, Crazyman said:

No problem. Here's a version that combines the pro-shot and an audience shot:

oh yeah Axl baby shake those mararcas! :P j/k great video ty for posting it :)

43 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Yes. First he checks whether everyone's in line, then he counts the steps between the bows and of course he commands when to bow B-)

The real boss :devilshades:

It's a difficult job but someone has to do it!! :lol::P

9 hours ago, Hejanne said:

The bow:

Sorry 'bout the quoting :shrugs:

Awesome! That's the video I posted! I have more footage from my point of view but I just haven't gotten around to uploading it yet.

A somewhat funny video I took was at the end of My Michelle when Steven threw his drumstick over to where we were and I was scrambling to try and get it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cory Trevor said:

Think about if it was someone you knew. Sobriety isn't a competition and each persons battle is their own and can each be looked at uniquely.

Even if I knew Steven Adler there would still be nothing spectacular about what he has accomplished since he was kicked out of GN'R. I am not dissing his fight with drugs, but there is nothing spectacular about his history. It is shared by som many other users in this world. Duff, on the other hand....

• Like 1