Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I bet they've got Tupperware tubs full of coke backstage  and they're loaded like a freight train, flying like an aeroplane...

Seriously, she was just joking :P

really? You really have to clarify?

:facepalm:

:rofl-lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I bet they've got Tupperware tubs full of coke backstage  and they're loaded like a freight train, flying like an aeroplane...

Seriously, she was just joking :P

oops, sorry! it's hard to tell when it comes to GnR fans lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I must admit, I got a sinking feeling when it was suggested he might guest on My Michelle last night. 

Seriously.. I though I was the only one who hated it when he joined them on stage..

• Like 1

Just now, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

Looks like GNR are touring near you emybdc! Which one are you going to attend?

They are! :heart: I'm planning on going to the shows in Sao Paolo and Curitiba.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

They are! :heart: I'm planning on going to the shows in Sao Paolo and Curitiba.

Awesome! I caught the July 1st Chi show.First time I ever got to see them and in my opinion, it was the greatest most inspiring concert I've ever been to probably since I seen Pantera a bunch of times when I was a kid.I saw Slash and MKC in 2013 which  I was awe-inspiring to finally see Slash and hear him play LIVE.During the SMKC show,in the back of my mind,I was wishing to see Axl and the rest of the guys so bad thinking it would be a definetly impossibility.So July 1st was special for me indeed.I wanted to periscope but couldn't,I just recorded a couple of my fav parts I haven't posted here yet.I was too into the show! I know you caught the Vegas shows too and that's cool you won't have to travel far this time.Let me know emybdc if you record/periscope any of the shows! 

2 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

How can someone NOT like Baz? He is great! He's like a steven adler on steroids! Meaning that he is just so goddamn excited about everything.

I love Baz, he's like a big excited Labrador, but damn his voice is rough sometimes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

Is Axl trying to shame Duff and Slash with "bunny ears"? Is the reunion off? Is Sebastian Bach's guest spot in danger? More on this week's episode of CSI: Gn'R!

(Damn, I still can't believe these kind of pictures aren't photoshopped. So great!)

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: