Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

I didn't know Slash's IG changed so much. I only followed it after the reunion, so thought he was trying to get an audience for his production company. It was around the same time he did those horror screenings.

Well as a horror fan, I have no problem with the content, but I can see how others won't like it. :lol:

I am an horror fan too but that doesn't mean I want to see crappy pics being posted all the time. I ' m more interested in Slash's personal photos related to his life and the band.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

I am an horror fan too but that doesn't mean I want to see crappy pics being posted all the time. I ' m more interested in Slash's personal photos related to his life and the band.

N' Whole lotta Slaxl moment :P

*Couldnt imagine if Slash doin' selfie with Axl or Axl N' Duff :awesomeface:

• Like 1

This is sick. The old CBGB spot. If anyone could possibly pick up that free gift for me I'd appreciate it, lol. 

image.jpeg

Do you guys think maybe they'll have some stuff set up like the museum from the Troubadour? 

Edited by KiernanProud

2 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

This is sick. The old CBGB spot.

Do you guys think maybe they'll have some stuff set up like the museum from the Troubadour? 

Yup, I think that's precisely what's gonna happen as the store is already a museum!

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

And it's a pop up shop..so you'll be able to buy this stuff..i'm so jealous I feel sick..

Well you're not gonna be able to buy the museum items but I'm sure they'll have some cool CBGB themed shirts 

2 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Well you're not gonna be able to buy the museum items but I'm sure they'll have some cool CBGB themed shirts 

Yep and hopefully more than that..or maybe i'm reading too much into the 'exclusive gnr merchandise'..either way, can't wait to see some pics!!!

3 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

This is sick. The old CBGB spot. If anyone could possibly pick up that free gift for me I'd appreciate it, lol. 

image.jpeg

Leftover Ashba swag????

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

image.jpeg

Not a bad time to be in New York :D