Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Axl will never leave Gnr, he IS Gnr.  The video for ACDC with him in it, it is an ACDC thing, something THEY do, interviews and press..Axl is doing it because it aint his call, its not his band and its not his fans.  Geeeeeesshhh

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

thousands of likes to your post. I just dont have one left in my pockets.

Honestly, right now I want to be an AC/DC fan for the rest of my life and I seriously hope they keep Axl as singer until they fuckin' die. This is how things are supposed to be.

Guns N' Roses was a FUNERAL compared to this! I don't want to go back to that drag after all this excitement, videos, photos! I don't even want to go to their shows, I want AXL/DC forever and ever.

:headbang:

Are you an American? If not maybe you don't know but you know how everyone is shocked that keeping up with the Kardashians is so popular? Or how things like the ice bucket challenge take off and no one shuts up about it for a month? Or people turn a clear case of a cop shooting someone from behind 8 times, who was running away, then planting something by his dead body, and it's all caught on video but people still debate whether or not it was right or wrong? Well you must be one of those people I'm referencing because this forum has been infiltrated with this vain of posting almost to the point of it being hard to come on here lately. Take all your energy and go outside. Pick and smell a flower and give it to your next door neighbor. Then stop and calibrate and really think about what is a priority in life. Cause online you sound like "one of them" meaning you are the kind of person that keeps the Kardashians in the top news stories aren't you? You catch my drift? It's just complaint after complaint anymore. Making huge, vast conspiracy theories whenever Izzy tweets. Not even to the tour yet and already people wishing he would just quit and join ACDC. HAHAHA I love freedom of speech. You hear some wacked out shit.

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

what's the meaning of - 'tomorrow will soon be history' ? does it mean a once in a lifetime chance to see Guns cause it all ends quickly within a blink of an eye? 'I was there' referring to the uniqueness of the shows and stuff?

I thought there was somehing to that too. And they usually do announcements on Fridays I guess. Plus they linked to the tour page. My first thought was new dates but I doubt it. 

Edited by KiernanProud

40 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

Another case of "things I never thought I'd see" happening in 2016:

That is kind of incredible. 

Now, what IS the story of that stripper at 7th veil?

Edited by The Archer

She talks about the backlash against Axl/GNR by grunge/Nirvana.

I'm one of those people who think it damaged rock music overall, so it's interesting to see her comment on it.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, gnr5 said:

That's like saying my wife went out at night without telling me, but I'm just glad she came home at some point. I'm a fan, I want to know if there will be new music, and I want to know how/why Slash is back with Duff. I want to know who is a member and I want to know who isn't. I feel like every other band I follow I know those answers, but for GNR I don't. Yet, GNR still is my favorite ever.

No. You're a fan of the band. In that situation that's your wife... pretty different relationship. It's fair enough to want to know the whereabouts of your wife/partner if they act in a suspicious way.

GnR are not acting anyway out of character, for the past 20 years they have been tight lipped, not sure why it such a surprise now that they aren't talking.

1 hour ago, Crazyman said:

Another case of "things I never thought I'd see" happening in 2016:

Whaaaat? I don't even know what to say! As I read here before: 'Kurt Cobain is snake dancing in his grave' :drool: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

Interview with AC/DC and Axl on facebook!

That's awesome. It's good for the AC/DC fans that Angus is clarifying this. They should have just done this earlier and really explained it with some empathy in the press release. 

And........on a side note for the Kardashianites, Angus waving his hands about while he talks is kind of bizzare, Cliff Williams looks like he's dyed his hair platinum blonde and Axl's voice does sound really deep.

3 hours ago, Sprite said:

Are you an American? If not maybe you don't know but you know how everyone is shocked that keeping up with the Kardashians is so popular? Or how things like the ice bucket challenge take off and no one shuts up about it for a month? Or people turn a clear case of a cop shooting someone from behind 8 times, who was running away, then planting something by his dead body, and it's all caught on video but people still debate whether or not it was right or wrong? Well you must be one of those people I'm referencing because this forum has been infiltrated with this vain of posting almost to the point of it being hard to come on here lately. Take all your energy and go outside. Pick and smell a flower and give it to your next door neighbor. Then stop and calibrate and really think about what is a priority in life. Cause online you sound like "one of them" meaning you are the kind of person that keeps the Kardashians in the top news stories aren't you? You catch my drift? It's just complaint after complaint anymore. Making huge, vast conspiracy theories whenever Izzy tweets. Not even to the tour yet and already people wishing he would just quit and join ACDC. HAHAHA I love freedom of speech. You hear some wacked out shit.

??

I'm not American and I'm nothing of all that bollocks you typed. I couldn't careless what some person on the Internet thinks about me or how they perceive me. You will never know the real me and I'll never know the real you. Difference is that I'm not so full of myself as to come here to lecture someone online and give them "advice" on how to live their lives.

Oh, and btw, the people who keep those celebs in the news are the media. We mortals don't do shit.

• Like 1