Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

They look yummy! Hope if GNR goes to the UK, they make GNR biscuits too!:dance:

Lucky girl!

God! I love Robert C. He's such a good actor! Cool he was at the AC/DC show!

He said he met him at a football/soccer match. Who knows though, maybe he'll be at one of the UK gigs. ;)

56 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I can't link to the relevant social media right now, but in case anyone hasn't heard yet, Duff and Slash are in London at the moment. Tomorrow should therefore be interesting :wub:

Everything can be found in the London concert thread and the Women's talk thread though.

It would be very cool of Slash and Duff to support Axl while he's doing AC/DC - I can't imagine that they, and Slash in particular since he's a big fan too, won't want to play with them on stage, if Angus invites them.

It has to be said, the London crowd is very lucky.

Edited by The Archer

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I love how the British call cookies "biscuits" and "pudding" is cake or really any kind of dessert. for the longest time I thought they were just obsessed with puddings for dessert. like when Pink Floyd says "how can you have any pudding if you won't eat your meat?" :P:lol::dance:

I had no idea! That makes so much more sense.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I love how the British call cookies "biscuits" and "pudding" is cake or really any kind of dessert. for the longest time I thought they were just obsessed with puddings for dessert. like when Pink Floyd says "how can you have any pudding if you won't eat your meat?" :P:lol::dance:

My kids call biscuits cookies and it drives me mad, I tell them, we are English and it's a bloody biscuit!! :D 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

My kids call biscuits cookies and it drives me mad, I tell them, we are English and it's a bloody biscuit!! :D 

I want to know what American biscuits are, I've heard of a sausage biscuit....what's that about?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kira said:

lol, by association.

Which is odd that it didn't specify Guns!

For the record, I'm a big fan of Fortus. I just thought using the hyperbole of "world famous guitarist" as opposed to "Guns N' Roses guitarist" when he's clearly not a household name was funny.

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I want to know what American biscuits are, I've heard of a sausage biscuit....what's that about?

American biscuits are mostly the pop open can dough (i.e. the Pillsbury Doughboy). I used to make them from scratch with flour and baking soda. They are typically a southern thing. 

Re Biscuits: True about being southern. Often served with a meat gravy or butter. Texture is soft and sometimes mushy. Those are the ingredients more or less:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
8 tablespoons butter, cubed
3/4 cup milk

8 hours ago, Lumikki said:

I can't link to the relevant social media right now, but in case anyone hasn't heard yet, Duff and Slash are in London at the moment. Tomorrow should therefore be interesting :wub:

Everything can be found in the London concert thread and the Women's talk thread though.

Where I could find women talk thread?

• Like 1