Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 hours ago, grogmug said:

I guarantee Axl tweets out the 2006 picture he took with Ali along with "You're the greatest", followed with some possible boxing emojis... RIP ALI..from my hometown.

Close, the gnr twitter tweeted the picture

24 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

Nowhere, never said you did. I simply got annoyed and stated a fact

If me quoting something that I thought was funny annoys you then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm actually a big Fortus fan.

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Nice to see Duff publicly expressing support for Axl/DC again and lots of kudos to both him and Slash for being there in person to support the gig. At least now, some of the conspiracy theories can be laid to rest.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, The Archer said:

Nice to see Duff publicly expressing support for Axl/DC again and lots of kudos to both him and Slash for being there in person to support the gig. At least now, some of the conspiracy theories can be laid to rest.

Did Slash or Duff ever say or hint at not being on board with Axl playing with ACDC or are you talking about random board members claiming they were mad? Honest question, just curious where the "conspiracy theories" comment came from. 

3 hours ago, Apollo said:

Did Slash or Duff ever say or hint at not being on board with Axl playing with ACDC or are you talking about random board members claiming they were mad? Honest question, just curious where the "conspiracy theories" comment came from. 

The latter. 

• Like 1

N' the haters comin' back......

I guess they are finally get what they wanted for after theres nothing to comment for because Axl's doin' good *read the comments*

*I hope this is not off topic cause its still talk about Axl's tweet*

Edited by SerenityScorp

13 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

N' the haters comin' back......

I guess they are finally get what they wanted for after theres nothing to comment for because Axl's doin' good

*I hope this is not off topic cause its still talk about Axl's tweet*

I don't think it's any secret that Nikki Sixx has little to no use for Axl these days