Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I hope they play Slither so all this "US!!! FREEDOM!!! LIBERTY!!! FUCK YEAH!!!" onslaught can have something redeeming about it. 

Also, it's great to see that beneath the cool facade these guys have really been trying to reunite for quite some time. It's obviously not just something they can shrug off and pretend they didn't want. 

11 minutes ago, nonok said:

I hope they play Slither so all this "US!!! FREEDOM!!! LIBERTY!!! FUCK YEAH!!!" onslaught can have something redeeming about it. 

Also, it's great to see that beneath the cool facade these guys have really been trying to reunite for quite some time. It's obviously not just something they can shrug off and pretend they didn't want. 

3 million dollars a show will change your priorities I'd imagine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nn18 said:

That watch is really cool, but one thing I hate more than Axl's hats are Axl's rings and bling-blings, and those huge crosses around his neck.....They are goddamn awful :lol:

What?  That is one of Axl's signatures from his earliest days, he loves the bling!  I admire a man who loves jewellry, but yes, you do have to be a rock star to get away with it.

3 hours ago, Kira said:

What?  That is one of Axl's signatures from his earliest days, he loves the bling!  I admire a man who loves jewellry, but yes, you do have to be a rock star to get away with it.

Hey, I have nothing against jewelry on a man; it's just that these are awfully huge and even though they probably cost an arm and a leg, they look like they're bought on a street :D And that's never a good thing :P

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Hey, I have nothing against jewelry on a man; it's just that these are awfully huge and even though they probably cost an arm and a leg, they look like they're bought on a street :D And that's never a good thing :P

I can't agree more. When I read the news last time when he lost his blings to some model who supposedly took them...I was surprised to read how expensive they were (can't recall the value but they were pretty steep).

To someone like me who doesn't know much about jewelries, his accessories look cheap, I'm sorry to say.

Now the watch...that's a different story. That.Is.Awesome. 

Looks real badass on his wrist. 

6 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

That's a $120,000 watch he's wearing. 

Yep.

He was involved in designing a new one that is to be launched Jan next year. At the moment he's wearing loaned watches from HYT as part of somewhat promoting them while performing.

This is truly the Axl Rose year.

5 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Yep.

He was involved in designing a new one that is to be launched Jan next year. At the moment he's wearing loaned watches from HYT as part of somewhat promoting them while performing.

This is truly the Axl Rose year.

It's kind of a funny thing,  because the watch is very 'Axl', but I'd have to think most people that could afford it wouldn't be into that style.

11 hours ago, nn18 said:

That watch is really cool, but one thing I hate more than Axl's hats are Axl's rings and bling-blings, and those huge crosses around his neck.....They are goddamn awful :lol:

Well said and agreed. It's like they're constantly trying to sell us shit and shove down our throats... Sheesh.. welcome to 2016, I suppose.