Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Man, we already kinda knew we had Duff to thank for all this, but seeing proof like that and seeing for how long he's been working on it...

ALL HAIL SAINT DUFF! :headbang:

(St. Duff, bringer of reunions, Slaxl moments and improved vocals 2k16. And hopefully also bringer of new music :drool:)

He he! Duff "The Peacemaker" McKagan! ☺

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

"Duff told Me that day, it was His goal to get Axl N' Slash in the same room"  :wub:

Now we need Axl and Slash in one picture from backstage after the show :max:

C'mon Duff, you can do it :headbang:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Maybe after this tour ends we can invite the trio for a chat here... attn: @downzy

I can just imagine the frenzy this forum will have if that were to happen. People'll go beserk LOL.

I would put the chances of that happening as:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Someone hide this trunk

image.jpeg

Not hide, but BURN! Lock it down and throw in the ocean, so the remainings never see the light of the day 

Just the thought of him putting that animal-printed one on his head.....:lol::facepalm:

15 minutes ago, downzy said:

I would put the chances of that happening as:

I'm allowed to dream, right? :lol:

Speaking of dreams, I posted here on this forum I think a couple of years ago (there was a thread asking us to post our dreams that were GN'R related), I dreamed of seeing Axl and Slash sitting together in a room, talking, being cordial to each other. 

The sentiment at the time was...that wasn't going to happen, like ever, in this lifetime. And there..we have what we've got now. 

Still feels surreal....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nn18 said:

Not hide, but BURN! Lock it down and throw in the ocean, so the remainings never see the light of the day 

Just the thought of him putting that animal-printed one on his head.....:lol::facepalm:

Speaking of burning, does anyone share my abhorrence for this particular jacket? Of all his jackets, I dislike this the most. I'm wishing to add it in your pile of stuff to burn hahaha...

13533096_1102286663178634_5229478045361581798_n.thumb.jpg.861bbf97e3ccfd8dd52cc5c3c4674486.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nn18 said:

No! The hats again :nervous:. I tried to hide them in the women's thread but they escaped and got here :shock:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Speaking of burning, does anyone share my abhorrence for this particular jacket? Of all his jackets, I dislike this the most. I'm wishing to add it in your pile of stuff to burn hahaha...

13533096_1102286663178634_5229478045361581798_n.thumb.jpg.861bbf97e3ccfd8dd52cc5c3c4674486.jpg

Yes. I hate it.

And now he added a "cow" one. have you seen it?

It's horrifying! :scared: