Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Yea but seriously guys Axl has been in a good mood and made more jokes since this happened. And I will maintain that a reunion would have never happened unless it was for TB. Axl feeling as if a manager was forcing a reunion would get pissed and fire him. But I think with his family being ok with it he feels they aren't trying to gain any person gain for the reunion. They are simply being supportive as they have been for the last 20 years.

So yea management of TB has had its negatives and positives, overall whatever happens in April will likely redeem them in my mind.

• Like 1

http://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-believed-slashs-soul-died-after-drug-overdose/

I like this story haha and the picture at on the page is good

"According to Tom Zutaut, who signed Guns N Roses, the feud between Axl Rose and Slash began when Slash overdosed on heroin and died for eight minutes.

Axl thought a different Slash took over his body following the overdose."

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 2

When are we getting the first Insta pic of Axl n Slash just hanging out?

Never. This band post 1996 has not been about promotion or excitement.

I doubt theres even gonna be any shows tbh.

So.. If you think that.. what the hll R u Doin here?

This is GUNS N ROSES FORUM , people like those should go to some " I HATE GUNS, AXL AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN" kind of forum

Lot's of guns/axl haters already went hide somewhere. But the people that right now actually screams that " not gonna happen, axl sucks, axl and slash are fat, theyre breaking up again after first show, bla bla bla ".

After april 9, where r this people gonna run and hide?

So please. Go f.. Some other forum of gnr haters and leave us enjoy the greatest band in the world reunion.

You're so cute.
Cute and spot on.

No chance there's a no show there honestly.

Edited by riot

This is GUNS N ROSES FORUM , people like those should go to some " I HATE GUNS, AXL AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN" kind of forum

Lot's of guns/axl haters already went hide somewhere. But the people that right now actually screams that " not gonna happen, axl sucks, axl and slash are fat, theyre breaking up again after first show, bla bla bla ".

So please. Go f.. Some other forum of gnr haters and leave us enjoy the greatest band in the world reunion.

I didnt say I hate guns n roses. Nor did I mention that Axl sucks.

But I grew up/got into GnR once they were long gone. And during that time, whatever activity/promotion that happened was mostly negative. I loved a lot of songs on Chinese. But until it happens... we all need to be a little realistic about it.

More often than not what we expected is not what happened.

After/before April I'd probably hope for some interviews that are tell us about the journey to their meetup and friendship. I'd hope for some pictures and a good kick ass show. And if it doesnt happen... well.. then I hope Axl continues with his Chinese era (which I probably want him to do anyways since hes said himself... and I love him for it... "Not in this lifetime").

You're here with 13 posts and you claim to be a bigger fan than me on this forum? Im sorry... Im not nerd enough to fight over this on the internet.

Edited by Darkness Descends
  • Like 1

More often than not what we expected is not what happened.

That's called life.

I do like that you've kept your more negative outlook and certainly understand it as a fellow fan. As I recall you were about the last one on here holding out believing after it was all but official, from the band.

As for Axls "not in this lifetime" comment, people change. I can't believe how hard of time some have grasping this concept. When did he say that? 2012? And I get he was pretty persistent about the idea of a reunion for some time- but all it takes is that one look in the mirror for the middle aged obese guy to finally say "no more". Point is people change. Doesn't matter how or why, it's just a fact of life, like death.

Kind of like how darkness, you we're the charioteer for the forum of the "nothing is official yet" crowd. Now it's offical and you changed to the "won't happen till it happens" type stage, which again, as a fan, I get. But at this point you're grasping at straws and being overly cautious, like a domestic assault victim in her first fight in the new relationship, because of the past experience.

So my advice is do what I quoted you saying. "What we expected is not what happens". Give a chance and just enjoy the cluster fuck mess that is guns n roses. In a way, I respect it and it's part of what's made them gnr over all these years.

Edited by Sprite

The radio silence is pure GNR. You can't call people out or have integrity if you posting pics of rhianna on twitter. It's all about the music and shows. Let the music do the talking!

More like, all about the bullshit. Slash and Duff have entered Axl's bullshit world of Area 51 politics, 'out ta get me' asides and incompetence. The poor bastards.

Oh boy... you are like a MYGNR freshman lol

Back in the day people justified slash and duff sayin " they were hi all the time, drunk all the time, plus they were ignorant and young to fight axl blabla bla";

So..

Righ now those two are veeery grown up dudes, both are pretty clean and sober, they both read a lot (duff even got a carrer and write books ), both have children, familys, lawyers, a life of experience and, they both KNOW LONG ENOGH HOW IS TO DEAL AND SHARE A BAND WITH W. AXL ROSE.

And most important: slash and duff really dont need to do this if they dont want to. Theres plenty of stuff they could have done if they're having money trouble ( wich is not the case, even with slash divorcie) . nobody its forcing them.

So please lets stop blabbering that axl is in charge or whatever and rest of the current band is mad or disagree with whatever.

Right now it seems like they're all at the same page. And that's some groundbreaking stuff for all of us ( specially for people with all those conspirscy old theorys, axl and/por slash haters, )

Gnr fans are, by far , the most overthinker kind of fans in music history, thats a fact.

But i think is time to put a side all the negativa energy, and justo wait this couple of months pasa by, so we all finaly find out. We may get a couple of very nice and unspected surprises. But lets please keep it positive and soportive.

Lets just enjoy this 2016. It looks like we're about to live some fresh and new pages ( perhaps the last ones) in music history.

Cheers!!!

Edited by SEPTEM
  • Like 2

The radio silence is pure GNR. You can't call people out or have integrity if you posting pics of rhianna on twitter. It's all about the music and shows. Let the music do the talking!

And at this point there is nothing to say, isn't there? All 4 shows are sold out officially. Anything that needs be said will happen on April 8th and after that. I'm very fine with that.