Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

43 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Is it me or did a post about Rose being on Kimmel next week from a Portuguese fan site get deleted?

Yeah. It was removed from this thread for a couple of reasons 1) it's not from GN'R social media, it's from GN'R fan social media 2) there is absolutely no proof of it being true at this time.

• Like 2

This is fucking awesome man, really its great to see Slash and Del after so many years.

Where were these pics taken? I guess today is the benefit show thing, is it before that? or something got to do with Slash's horror movie? as Del is also in to horror movies. 

It seems it has got to do something with some movie thingi, that girl who posted the pic, I remember meeting her before a GNR show, it seems she is a very big fan, she has been to many shows and all. I remember she went to all the european shows and even to many vegas shows, I was like where you get so much money man, i was jealous of her lol

Edited by Slash787

3 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

Slash is putting on a lot of fucking weight

I think he looks very much ok and lost some weight compared to some older pics. Some people here are really GNR weight-obsessed. He's not gonna look like he did when he was 19 and good, it wouldn't even be pretty nowadays.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philipm787 said:

Slash is putting on a lot of fucking weight

The more him and Duff gain, the better Axl looks in comparison. :lol:

Joking aside, it's way cool to see him and Del. Okay, it's not a picture of him and Axl but at least it's something.

Now, if we could just get a picture of Slash and Duff rehearsing with a picture of Axl taped to the wall behind Frank and Richard.

• Like 2