Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

It's possible they tried a Prince song in soundcheck or something, and they either couldn't get it down or it just didn't sound right. That happens in bands. No matter how much you try, or want to get a particular song down, you just cannot get it together. Especially in a short timeframe. Even with professionals. They wouldn't want to do a sub-par tribute. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

07/03 in Chicago, 07/20 in Boston, 07/24 in NJ and 08/18 in LA are listed on Ticketmaster now.

Wicked thanks. Is that a second night in Chicago added? I thought I saw that in the first round of dates. 

So gutted that San Diego is on a Monday was thinking of going to LA for GNR then fly to Brooklyn for NXT, Summerslam and Raw then fly out to San Diego for GNR, as it's the last night of the tour, before heading back to the UK. Fingers crossed SD sells out and they get a second night, but I'm not holding my breath. 

2 minutes ago, Binge_And_Slash said:

Wicked thanks. Is that a second night in Chicago added? I thought I saw that in the first round of dates. 

So gutted that San Diego is on a Monday was thinking of going to LA for GNR then fly to Brooklyn for NXT, Summerslam and Raw then fly out to San Diego for GNR, as it's the last night of the tour, before heading back to the UK. Fingers crossed SD sells out and they get a second night, but I'm not holding my breath. 

The first Chicago show was 07/01 and sold out immediately. There were rumors of the Sunday date from the start, but they just now added it.

I just happened to check for gnr facebook page and saw the added dates announcement. I also went to Nightrainers and they do not have the additional dates as of a minute ago. Also, didn't Nightrainers tell us they would email all the members for a heads up on tours?

54 minutes ago, Padme said:

More shows!!! Keep them coming :headbang:

Yeah really great for you Americans they should add for you another 30 shows so they can't miss any city in fucking country, and they can't do at least 2 Wembley shows. Fuck my life it's so hard to live in Europe...

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Yeah really great for you Americans they should add for you another 30 shows so they can't miss any city in fucking country, and they can't do at least 2 Wembley shows. Fuck my life it's so hard to live in Europe...

Chill man. I'm from the UK, they (including Axl's GNR) haven't been here since May 2012. Either save your money and sell shit you don't need, travel the world n go, or just wait patiently. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

I'm in Europe but I'm travelling this Summer. I have friends in the U.S. West Coast

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

America is a huge country. Texas is only getting two shows in Houston and Dallas, but there is at least one other market they could go after: San Antonio/Austin area has 4 million people. Both of those cities are a 3-4 hour drive from Houston and Dallas.

3 hours ago, TLC said:

I just happened to check for gnr facebook page and saw the added dates announcement. I also went to Nightrainers and they do not have the additional dates as of a minute ago. Also, didn't Nightrainers tell us they would email all the members for a heads up on tours?

I got an email from them this morning, but I already shot my "two ticket limit" on Detroit show. Two tickets is pointless really...especially when they're adding shows.