Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I really have the urge to plaster this all over the AC/DC Facebook page, their fans just won't stop bitching about Axl. Ah well, so excited for Manchester!

5 hours ago, tajandreas said:

Yup, it's YSL. Susan (his wife) mentioned it in one of her Instagram posts.

Let's just take a moment here you guys.. :lol:

Highly doubt we'll see anything like this on the NOTL tour but this is incredibly funny. 

i think the telepromters crashed + the heavy rain + axl was pissed....they were just horrible :D only bridge school was worst.

4 hours ago, AlexC said:

I really have the urge to plaster this all over the AC/DC Facebook page, their fans just won't stop bitching about Axl. Ah well, so excited for Manchester!

I don't know anyone who considers themselves a fan of a band but who doesn't like their lead singer.  AC/DC fans bought tickets to see Brian on this tour, why wouldn't they bitch?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Patience 4 Axl said:

I don't know anyone who considers themselves a fan of a band but who doesn't like their lead singer.  AC/DC fans bought tickets to see Brian on this tour, why wouldn't they bitch?  

No I mean direct ignorant hatred towards Axl in particular, and suggesting other names instead who would nowhere near justify the price, like Angry Anderson and Joel O' Keefe, some are even saying a singer from an AC/DC tribute band would be a better fit... Yeah, having a guy dressed as Brian Johnson would be great... Those people grind my gears and there's thousands of them.

Edited by AlexC