Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

Someone hide this trunk

image.jpeg

I'm fine with these as long as he stays away from the baggy daddy-jeans and the boots and performs with a real pair of tight jeans and sneakers. So far so good for this tour. His bling bling is ok and quite rock'n'roll, but that god damn watch is terrible. 

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes. I hate it.

And now he added a "cow" one. have you seen it?

It's horrifying! :scared:

Yeah which cow one? I haven't noticed ...must have escaped me huh...

The reason I'm not fond of the above jacket is the bulky part on his upper sleeves and shoulders which I think looks ill-fitting hence making him appear bigger.:no:

Please post the cow one.

3 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Yeah which cow one? I haven't noticed ...must have escaped me huh...

The reason I'm not fond of the above jacket is the bulky part on his upper sleeves and shoulders which I think looks ill-fitting hence making him appear bigger.:no:

Please post the cow one.

Yeah, all that and I dont like the studs either. Hate studs for a lifetime.

I just posted it above for @Andy14 :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, all that and I dont like the studs either. Hate studs for a lifetime.

I just posted it above for @Andy14 :P

Didn't notice this cow one before? Any particular song or show he wore it for? Hideous.

7 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I love the watch! I don't even wear watches and I want it.

(if someone would be so kind as to buy it for me...)

Count me in! I freaking LOVE the watch. It's soooo Axl Rose.

2 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Didn't notice this cow one before? Any particular song or show he wore it for? Hideous.

No, me either. I think he wore it last night for the first time.

Not sure which song he wears it because I didn't watch the show but we will find out, haha.

Might be for KOHD?

3 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Count me in! I freaking LOVE the watch. It's soooo Axl Rose.

Thanks @killuridols. It's :facepalm:

He had if for the second encore singing Should've Been a Cowboy :smiley-confused2: (just kidding)

I also love the watch :headbang:

Maybe Izzy has been reading these posts about what the lyrics is all about.. He wants to clarify it for us... I guess it's not about guns n roses or that is what we want to think..I still think we will not see him at all this tour... Hopefully he will be a US tour with Matt.. It would also be funny if Steven Adler guests play for him.. He has one more song coming out maybe the drummer for that is Steven Adler??? How funny that would be..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Please tell me you're pulling my leg.

Absolutely not. The whole design from the numbers font, the skull itself, the HYT logo-thing and the button is just plain terrible IMO. It's like wearing the cow jacket of watches. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rosesandguns said:

Absolutely not. The whole design from the numbers font, the skull itself, the HYT logo-thing and the button is just plain terrible IMO. It's like wearing the cow jacket of watches. 

Understandable. Taste is unique and subjective. ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

Someone hide this trunk

image.jpeg

The Janis Joplin hats and shades are oddly androgynous, but it is a sight better than his spandex shorty-shorts, Liberace duds and assless chaps!   Slash and Duff’s style is the epitome of rocker cool, so Axl is improving.  Meanwhile, the drummer climbs on stage sporting a skull cap and prison loafers like he just crawled out of the sleeper of his semi.

32 minutes ago, JustanUrchin said:

The Janis Joplin hats and shades are oddly androgynous, but it is a sight better than his spandex shorty-shorts, Liberace duds and assless chaps!   Slash and Duff’s style is the epitome of rocker cool, so Axl is improving.  Meanwhile, the drummer climbs on stage sporting a skull cap and prison loafers like he just crawled out of the sleeper of his semi.

I don't mind when Axl wears hats (I have a theory he has hair plugs hence his hair has a curl to it now when it gets sweaty vs long ago it was pin straight even when drenched in sweat). But I agree these hats are a bit risqué and to tell you the truth they hide his face a bit!! I wouldn't mind a few hats here and there but....

3 hours ago, Kmartin9928 said:

Maybe Izzy has been reading these posts about what the lyrics is all about.. He wants to clarify it for us... I guess it's not about guns n roses or that is what we want to think..I still think we will not see him at all this tour... Hopefully he will be a US tour with Matt.. It would also be funny if Steven Adler guests play for him.. He has one more song coming out maybe the drummer for that is Steven Adler??? How funny that would be..

Im thinking the same.

Lets try to invite Izzy here

Edit: But maybe He post tht after reading this

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-izzy-stradlin-matt-sorum-they-can-fight-about-money-its-just-a-bag-of-gold/

Edited by SerenityScorp

21 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Can someone hack their website already? These morons are so retarded it hurts. Those are not the lyrics of the song :facepalm:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

:P

Where the hell does he find them?!:lol: If he dressed in 2010 the way he dresses now( with slight changes :P) and didn't have those awfull moustaches he would've looked just like he got from the 90's.

But in general, he never looked that bad, just the clothes he wears/weared made him look much worse. He could've get away with it when he was young and hot, cause even a potato sack would look cool and sexy on him back then, but today it's not that easy. And baggy jeans, big leather jackets, silly hats can only make you look bigger than you actually are. Having that in mind, we shouldn't really complain, cause he lookes great now compared to....(pick whatever you want)

And we should take this discussion somewhere else, Axl's clothes and looks was discussed hundreds of times and still never gets old :D 

Edited by nn18

Am i the only one who thinks it more fits to Axl wearing those swaggy garments rather than old rockstar type clothes that make him look older? He is far more convenient and movable and has a greater stage presence in shirts and sneakers and that shirt around his hips!!! 

• Like 2

Who cares, he looks and sounds great.

For many years, I thought they'd blown their chance to do a reunion justice, with Axl the weakest link. But they've truly hit form.

Jackets and hats are a sideshow IMO

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Am i the only one who thinks it more fits to Axl wearing those swaggy garments rather than old rockstar type clothes that make him look older? He is far more convenient and movable and has a greater stage presence in shirts and sneakers and that shirt around his hips!!! 

but he is older.. :P

When you hit your 50s / 60s you could age drastically physically & mentally in just a few years.