Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

"you just can't imagine how much I admire you and love you"  

That is the guy Fortus is thinking about every time he makes his ejaculation face while punching his guitar with his man boob hanging out 

Someone give this man a cigar. Post of the day :lol:

• Like 2

Richard is a pretty diplomatic person, he thinks he will not do something which would get him in trouble, last year he said he won't share the same stage as Slash and he also declined to play with Slash, but well look what he is doing now.

Duff is diplomatic sometimes but he does what is right, Slash and Axl were like the biggest enemies, but still Duff played with Axl, Duff din't think about the bullshit going on between them, everyone is an individual, so I really like that about Duff. 

I bet Fortus would have said If Ashba was there that he prefers Ashba's take on the solos than Robin. 

Izzy also never chose sides, over the years he played with all of them

Edited by Slash787

18 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Richard is a pretty diplomatic person, he thinks he will not do something which would get him in trouble, last year he said he won't share the same stage as Slash and he also declined to play with Slash, but well look what he is doing now.

Duff is diplomatic sometimes but he does what is right, Slash and Axl were like the biggest enemies, but still Duff played with Axl, Duff din't think about the bullshit going on between them, everyone is an individual, so I really like that about Duff. 

I bet Fortus would have said If Ashba was there that he prefers Ashba's take on the solos than Robin. 

Izzy also never chose sides, over the years he played with all of them

As I recall he said he would not share a stage with Slash out of respect to Axl. He also said he had no problems with Slash as Slash had even invited him to play with his band.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

As I recall he said he would not share a stage with Slash out of respect to Axl. He also said he had no problems with Slash as Slash had even invited him to play with his band.

Yeah I mentioned that he was invited to play with Slash but he declined, but out of respect to Axl or he was just scared to be fired by Axl?

What happened between Slash and Axl was their personal thing. Today if Steven Tyler or Joe Perry are buddies with Slash then it doesn't means they would decline to play with Axl. 

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Meanwhile on Susan's instagram :smiley-confused2:

Dafuq? That's ridiculous:facepalm:

Alright, so far we have:

1. Izzy Stradlin

2. Izzy with a six pack

3. GrumpyIzzy from Nashville with love.

4. Ozzy Strudlin

Keep 'em coming!!! We need one more and we have a new band:headbang: