Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

"Family that eats togheter, stays togheter"  is a very popular saying. ( at least in my country)

Did anybody saw the pic melissa posted?  Mondays lunch, she at the table with 7 plates.  Talking about the las meal of the tour and stuff.

Its just wonderfull how great is everything inside gnr now.  

Cant wait to see/hear  the álbum THIS band can ( and will) make.. But hey , ive waited 22 years for what se have right now, so a few months wont hurt. ;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

"Family that eats togheter, stays togheter"  is a very popular saying. ( at least in my country)

Did anybody saw the pic melissa posted?  Mondays lunch, she at the table with 7 plates.  Talking about the las meal of the tour and stuff.

Cant wait to see/hear  the álbum THIS band can ( and will) make.. But hey , ive waited 22 years for what se have right now, so a few months wont hurt. ;)

I dunno, maybe theres a person tht eat more thn one plate, Rather thn plates I'm counting the glasses, N' I saw diet coke, could be Axl? :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

What pic?

2 hours ago, Mandy123 said:

I'd like to think this is some hint that they plan on doing another US tour in the somewhat near future 

Well hopefully he reads the replys to his tweets cause I hinted to him about an arena tour which includes cities that they did not go to like San Antonio! Here is hoping!! :)

13 hours ago, Mandy123 said:

I'd like to think this is some hint that they plan on doing another US tour in the somewhat near future 

They wont do a tour in the States until maybe late 2017 if its a arena tour or 2018 

They may do a gig or two at the new year period  but will probably be last minute small gigs. 

5 hours ago, nn18 said:

I'd like to think the same, but he may be hinting at Axl/DC too :shrugs:

Look, can we end the discussion on this being a hint at something please.  It certainly may be, but it more than likely is not.  All bands do this at the end of shows...or tours bc it is appealing.

example Pearl Jam played here at Deer Creek in May, 2010.  Last time before that was 2003.

At the end of the show Eddie Vedder said thanks you're great, blah blah blah and ended by saying, "I promise it won't take us 7 years to get back here and play for you guys again".  Well it's been a little over 6 and there's no show in sight.  

This is what bands do bc it sounds good, but it doesn't necessarily mean shit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Look, can we end the discussion on this being a hint at something please.  It certainly may be, but it more than likely is not.  All bands do this at the end of shows...or tours bc it is appealing.

example Pearl Jam played here at Deer Creek in May, 2010.  Last time before that was 2003.

At the end of the show Eddie Vedder said thanks you're great, blah blah blah and ended by saying, "I promise it won't take us 7 years to get back here and play for you guys again".  Well it's been a little over 6 and there's no show in sight.  

Of course it doesn't have to mean anything, it just crossed my mind, I wasn't even (completely) serious :) 

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

hence my "I'd LIKE to think". Not maybe or hope, just a "hey, it'd be cool if it meant this". 

And who knows. 

Edited by Mandy123

4 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

must have heard Eric Andre called him a racist 

I legit dont think Axl is a racist. Hes come a long way imo. One in a Million was horrible, but that was a zillion years ago. He was adadent about using I Have A Dream for Maddy and seems to have no problem having minorities and women in GnR.