Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

very sad news. idk much about him but no one deserves cancer. it has had a devastating effect on my family; lost both my mom and dad, several cousins, my brother's wife and it's just a brutal disease. prayers for him...

What?! That's terrible, sorry to hear that. :(

10 hours ago, Axl_Fetish said:

Jesus... the guy was pissing blood and the doctors were telling him it wasn't a big deal? American Health Care system at work... :shock:

Wait, don't you piss blood once or twice a week? You're such a weirdo! :P

• Like 1

Did anybody saw the pic del James posted a few days a go on instagram??

Some kind of izzy painting or something like that.  Interesting ,  very interesting.. Now im extra sure we're gonna have Mr stradlin at some point. Hard to say when, but he'll be there sooner or later.

( please sombody post that instagram thing im talking about)

3 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Did anybody saw the pic del James posted a few days a go on instagram??

Some kind of izzy painting or something like that.  Interesting ,  very interesting.. Now im extra sure we're gonna have Mr stradlin at some point. Hard to say when, but he'll be there sooner or later.

( please sombody post that instagram thing im talking about)

This is the pic, it doesn't means if Izzy is coming back or not, it just seems a dig at Izzy that he is "not for sale", So I assume that he cannot be "bought" back in the band. So well money issues. 

14218372_1299114263456283_2114144639_n.png

• Like 2

On 5.9.2016 at 3:49 AM, Silent Jay said:

Oh no why :(

All the best bumble i hope you will win  the fight. As i hope for everyone with cancer that they can win the fight, why does cancer exist, I dont understand it :(

Again all the best for everyone fighting against that deasies. 

I hope the doctors soon will find something to beat cancer, so that we all can live or lifes without it. Cancer has taken way to many people from us :(

• Like 2

Just now, Slash787 said:

This is the pic, it doesn't means if Izzy is coming back or not, it just seems a dig at Izzy that he is "not for sale", So I assume that he cannot be "bought" back in the band. So well money issues. 

I saw that and i got it.  But it seems to me that del wont be making izzy references just because.    They know pretty well what they do.  

• Like 1

Just now, Slash787 said:

I saw that and i got it.  But it seems to me that del wont be making izzy references just because.    They know pretty well what they do.  

On 9/5/2016 at 1:35 AM, MrSoftie said:

Heard this yesterday, I feel so sorry for the guy. He's one of the nicest guys on the planet, he doesn't deserve this. Wish you well Bumble.

:(Bumble has cancer? When did he get it? Hang in there buddy! 

If that's the case, pretty crappy move by the big three.  I mean, all these guys are very well off as it is.  And this tour is so big that even if "the loot" was split up 10 ways, they'd still be hauling in a lot more than they would on their own.  Not to mention future album sales being off the charts.  

If Izzy wanted in but also wanted his fair share, he should have gotten it.  

Really a bummer.  Let's see how the GNR camp reacts.  

:popcorn:

• Like 4