Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I LOVE Izzy and desperately want him too re-join the band, but honestly they don't need him unless they're going to make another album. His songwriting ability is way more valuable than his performing at concerts.

If all they're doing is touring with existing songs then fortus is fine. I would never give izzy equal share of the profits. Casual fans really only know axl and slash anyway. Most don't even know Duff.

You're only worth what someone's willing to pay you, and I doubt Izzy has gotten better offers lately.

• Like 3

On 9. september 2016 at 6:56 PM, lefecious said:

If all they're doing is touring with existing songs then fortus is fine. I would never give izzy equal share of the profits. Casual fans really only know axl and slash anyway. Most don't even know Duff.

You're only worth what someone's willing to pay you, and I doubt Izzy has gotten better offers lately.

Jesus, are you are fan of a company or a band? The guys deserves the same. Another thing is that Duff is hugely overrated when it comes to be known by casual fans. Regular people almost just knows Slash and Axl Rose anyway.

8 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Casual fan also don't give a jackshit about who wrote the damn song.

Yep, they think "Who's that guy Dylan that done cover of GNR's Knockin on Heaven's Doors"

And Guns are Axl and Slash and some other guys for most of them...

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

What's up with Dizzy after He didnt tweets for years :huh:

Finally the whole Gangs on the Twitter now~ :dance:

He finally found something to do in concerts. Learning with Melissa. 

Edited by default_