Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just now, starlight said:

The power of money...it can create unexpected bonds :wub:

I Really hope youre joking.

Otherwise that is really disrespectfull and dumb.

Now slash cant be friends with anybody of axls people (or even axl) if theres no money on the table???

So if slash hugs axl its about money, if slash in a total gnr unrelated thing goes to acdc show and supports axl ditto, if slash bonds with some people close to axl same thing, ..

G-sus ..   

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Now slash cant be friends with anybody of axls people (or even axl) if theres no money on the table???

So if slash hugs axl its about money, if slash in a total gnr unrelated thing goes to acdc show and supports axl ditto, if slash bonds with some people close to axl same thing, ..

G-sus ..   

I don't think @starlight was referring to Slash. It's just funny to see people who shat on Slash to ridiculous levels, suddenly start cosying up to him. It just highlights how stupid that period was and the shallowness involved. I wonder if Fernando has put himself on the anti Slash list.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

G-sus ..   

of course you never read all my posts otherwise you would know what my thoughts are on this matter