Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

22 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Can you imagine American sports breaking for Lunch and Tea? ''Say Dwayne, Tea's up. Let's all retreat to the locker room for a kindly  refreshment''.

no, not in the slighest!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000587776/article/2016-uk-international-series-schedule-announced

be afraid...be very afraid! :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Asia said:

Why would Dizzy react in anyway, he's not a singer as far as I know...

Nop, but he is the keyboardist for 30 years, recorded really nice piano lines in the Illusions and never got half the attention Melissa is getting. 

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

To me it was just an addition to the Duff thing. They wanted Duff to raise the flag and so he thought it was a good idea to include the other seattlehead of the band (I'm assuming, as she thanked him for making it happen).

I'm not a big fan of Melissa but I think this meant way more to her than it would have to Axl. In fact, I'm sure Axl would have been there singing if he actually wanted to.

Of course this meant the world to her because she is from Seattle plus she also is a huge Seahawks fan. Duff too. ...hence why it was a big deal to them both. Very cool experience for those guys!

8 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

To me it was just an addition to the Duff thing. They wanted Duff to raise the flag and so he thought it was a good idea to include the other seattlehead of the band (I'm assuming, as she thanked him for making it happen).

I'm not a big fan of Melissa but I think this meant way more to her than it would have to Axl. In fact, I'm sure Axl would have been there singing if he actually wanted to.

I'm not so sure she cares too much about Seattle.  She has perfomed the National Anthem before in other games outside Seattle. It seems to me her main goal is exposure.  This video is from a couple of years ago. I think she sounds better here than in the Seattle video

30 minutes ago, Padme said:

I'm not so sure she cares too much about Seattle.  She has perfomed the National Anthem before in other games outside Seattle. It seems to me her main goal is exposure.  This video is from a couple of years ago. I think she sounds better here than in the Seattle video

Seattle doesn't have NBA team so why she can't be Clippers fan? She was born there so pretty sure she loves her hometown.