Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

No shit. Poor widdle Mikey Pence. Bwoadway actor mention him name. Awww... 

Seriously- what the actual fuck? These pussies can't take that? Talk about harmless! SNL is about to become the biggest thing in the world again. Alec Baldwin is about to make another fortune.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Asia said:

Axl telling others not to whine? This is getting increasingly hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

If anybody has a thick skin and can ignore criticism, it's Axl. And he's not exactly presented himself as being fit to lead the free world.

If the Trump regime can't handle a harmless statement from a Broadway actor, we are fucked.

2 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

So you obviously don't get that Trump is trolling everyone with his tweet. This type of response is why he won. Who is the union worker / swing state voter gonna side with in a cultural fight? Rich Broadway snobs and the people that act in them or the guy from Indiana that they're booing? I wonder. Fucking Hollywood and the self important twat celebrities will give Trump a 2nd term without even realizing their dumbasses are to blame.

I don't think Trump is sophisticated enough to troll anybody with a tweet. He is a hothead and when he tweets, it's real. 

The whole fucking world we suddenly live in is goddamn surreal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't think Trump is sophisticated enough to troll anybody with a tweet. He is a hothead and when he tweets, it's real. 

The whole fucking world we suddenly live in is goddamn surreal. 

He may be an asshole, but the dude manipulates the media better than anyone I can recall. The guy won the campaign to be leader of the free world, it may be time some people open themselves to the possibility his perceived madness/clownish behavior is a strategy.

Edited by Martin Riggs
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Martin Riggs said:

So you obviously don't get that Trump is trolling everyone with his tweet. This type of response is why he won. Who is the union worker / swing state voter gonna side with in a cultural fight? Rich Broadway snobs and the people that act in them or the guy from Indiana that they're booing? I wonder. Fucking Hollywood and the self important twat celebrities will give Trump a 2nd term without even realizing their dumbasses are to blame.

^^^^^ this!!!!

3 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

This. The guy even admitted he's never voted so as far as I'm concerned his opinions on politics are worthless.. stop giving us your useless two cents, start working things out worth Izzy because it's a god damn joke that he's not there and put out another record already. 

Axl should really be embarrassed of himself here..

I just think you don't agree with his point of view...which is fine except acting like his opinion is worthless is dumb. Telling Axl how he should act is dumb. He seems to really be bothered by the Trump administration and considering his family is 1st generation immigrants I can understand why Axl might be taking politics serious in this election...

and it's not like Axl is taking an unpopular road here...most of America doesn't like what Trump brings to the table or the people he's bringing in. 

To say Axl is embarrassing himself, or has no valid opinions bc of something he said 25 years ago is absurd...

• Like 4