Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Not sure if this is in the right thread to post this, or if it means anything, but I'm freaking out what it could mean.

The GN'R 2017 teaser video they posted on their Youtube page a few days ago was just on TV as a commercial. Also had something saying "AT&T THANKS appreciates great music" at the end of it. Now I know I saw their commercials promoting the NITL tour, but that was long AFTER we already knew it was happening. They just posted that video like 3 days ago, and I've already seen it on TV. Anyone else? And I wonder what AT&T has to do with anything? 

2 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Not sure if this is in the right thread to post this, or if it means anything, but I'm freaking out what it could mean.

The GN'R 2017 teaser video they posted on their Youtube page a few days ago was just on TV as a commercial. Also had something saying "AT&T THANKS appreciates great music" at the end of it. Now I know I saw their commercials promoting the NITL tour, but that was long AFTER we already knew it was happening. They just posted that video like 3 days ago, and I've already seen it on TV. Anyone else? And I wonder what AT&T has to do with anything? 

Either a sponsor or a sponsor of one or more of the venues they'll be playing next year. At least one of the stadiums they played on the North American leg was sponsored by AT&T. So, basically they're just giving them a shout out because of how much money they've attributed to them earning.

18 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Either a sponsor or a sponsor of one or more of the venues they'll be playing next year. At least one of the stadiums they played on the North American leg was sponsored by AT&T. So, basically they're just giving them a shout out because of how much money they've attributed to them earning.

No....AT&T recently entered into an agreement with LiveNation for its customers to have access to ticket pre-sales, LiveNation (TicketMaster) is GnRs promoter for shows in the states.  There's a whole thread on this video already anyway....

:)

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

No....AT&T recently entered into an agreement with LiveNation for its customers to have access to ticket pre-sales, LiveNation (TicketMaster) is GnRs promoter for shows in the states.  There's a whole thread on this video already anyway....

:)

Ahh right. Gotcha.

On 11/27/2016 at 10:17 PM, Billsfan said:

I love answering those types of questions... "How can you possibly tell that the sky is blue?!?! I mean, it may look blue but by the definition of what blue is, can you really be sure that it's blue being that far away from it??" :awesomeface::rofl-lol::facepalm:

I would gladly take a DVD from this lineup with Adler included. I would love an album even if Adler could only guest on 1 song but, something from this band is better than nothing. 

amen!

11 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

As a brazilian (and as a decent human being) I'm sad and devastated about the deaths of soccer players of the Chapecoense club, for those who don't know what happen, this club was going do Medellin to play the Latin America Cup, on the last years they rised on the soccer here in Brazil, going from the D series to the A in less than 8 years. Their plane crashed on the way to Medellin, of 81 people on board only 6 are alive...

Yes, an absolutely tragic event. The story of theirs has touched people all around the world, especially the football community. 

of the 77 people traveling on the plane, only 5 survived, 3 of them footballers.

On 11/22/2016 at 0:51 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Did they remove this? I can't see that post, only one with the flags of places we know they're already playing next year. 

Isn't it interesting now that those billboards are going up? A mistake or a well intended "mistake" on the post I was seeing that many couldn't?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes. I thought about this earlier, funny how us Europeans couldn't see the same post. I wonder how they did that? 

Yea odd. Though I think many Americans seen it as you did as well or assumed it was a mistake. It still shows the way I posted it which is with the American Flag for me. Then again no one else posted about it or commented about it so not sure what the rest of Americans seen 

It was a very clever "mistake" for sure just like the video posted to youtube to be made private hours later.

Edited by BOSSY78
Added

9 minutes ago, Pinball Wizard said:

Man... BabyMetal is opening for them... I wish I could see that! They're so beautifully weird! lol

I bet Melissa has something to do with them being chosen to be the opening act :lol: 

More like Duff and Slash wanted them to open for GnR.

CHpFioJWUAA3nFI.jpg

http://loudwire.com/slash-babymetal-exciting/

Edited by Rickodez
  • Like 1